What do these signals mean?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What do these signals mean?

Postby X_Smiler_X » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:58 pm

I met this guy, Luke, a few weeks back - I was walking down the street and he wolf whistled at me, and then came over to ask my name etc.
We chated for a while, and I really, really liked him. I was very surprised when he kissed me good night, and told me he thought I was "stunning" but I didn't mind at all. We exchanged numbers, and he said he'd call me - he did.
He asked me to meet him, so I went to, and he never turned up. I called him to ask where he was and he said he'd be there soon, but never did turn up.
This happened several times, when I decided to leave him be, and not bother.
A few days passed and he called me, apologising he didn't meet me, and that he didn't get in contact with me, but he'd been very busy and that his Mum had been in hospital. He asked me to meet him that night, so I did - and he turned up.
We went for a walk, and talked for a while, when he grabbed me and held me for ages telling me how much he liked me - he then kissed me, cuddled me etc.
I do really like him, but I dont know what these signals mean. Does he like me?
Thanks for reading. x
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Gem » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:57 pm

Firstly, let me point out that he is male, they're funny creatures, as we all know! Maybe he was scared?? My advice would be to hold back a bit and find out more about him and his intentions. That might seem to be taking things a little too fast but atleast if you find out now that he's scum, you won't waste time finding it out and getting hurt. I think you should let him know that you're not going to forgive him easily for standing you up......if you got into a relasionship with him, you wouldn't want him to think he could walk all over you would you??!! Just keep your options open for now and let things happen.
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby chardonnay » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:08 am

hey,
ok, guys are guys and smoetimes they tell you things which they can't
say is true. act cool with this guy, don't act too desperate or anything. if he still seems really keen then he obviously likes you, if he isn't he may not, or might be shy !
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:02 am

Thanks for both your replies.
Well, the same thing happened yesterday, he said he'd meet me at the gates of my College, and he never turned up - I later asked him why, and he said because he had to go to the Job Centre, and couldn't get back in time - he's asked me to meet him today, so if he turns up, then I'll think twice about him messing me about.
I just wish he's give me straight signals!!
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives