Nosey People screwin up my life

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Nosey People screwin up my life

Postby jojo » Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:21 am

Where do i start?
Im in love wiv my best friend, i am 20 he is 23, we have known each other for 2 years.

we fooled around a bit at first, wen he had a girlfriend, but now they hav split through nuetral terms. All was going well, until sum nosey little witch that has to kno everyones business got in the way and told his mate that she saw us together. we have not done anythink to get people talkin in public, she just put 2 and 2 together (dispite the fact that me and him are best mates) wen she saw me in his car.

Now he finks it is best that we lay low for a while until it blows over,

He has sed he loves me too, but i cant help but think he will never come bac to me.

Sumone please tell me wat to do, this has really broken my heart, but i cant confide in anyone, because no body knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
jojo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby chardonnay » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:46 am

I really know how you feel! My advice is find this nosey witch and tell her that nothing is going on between you and him not that its her buisness and that if she dosen't take the rumour back then she will have to deal with you until she does. tell her whos boss! :D
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives