Living with guilt

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Living with guilt

Postby snowman » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:12 am

Hi i've been going out with my girlfrien for two years, but for the last six months I've been living with the guilt of cheating on her.

I wish I hadn't and I'm so sorry, I do not want to lose her, but don't know what to do. I could not imagine my life with out her but this silly mistake is ruining my whole life, what shall I do?
snowman
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:46 am

OK Snowman,
In my opinion you know you've done wrong, as soon as you cheated you realised what a mistake it was and you obviously love your gf, If you love her and know you will never cheat again, then forget about it, don't breakj both your hearts by telling her. I know its hard and you'll feel guilty but you have to let it go if you want to move on..

You could think that I am completly wrong in this but thats what I think you should do..

Good luck hun xx
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

To Caz

Postby snowman » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:45 am

Thankyou for your reply I suppose your right. I know I'll never cheat again, and I know they say once a cheat always a cheat but this isn't always true.

At the time we were having a bad patch, but I realise now who the girl for me is. I just wish this was hanging over my head, but your right and I thankyou very much.
snowman
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Lisaw » Thu May 01, 2003 6:40 pm

So difficult!
i was cheated on and my boyfriend hid it from me for months and it wasn't just a one night thing he had slept with the same girl and myself for 3months, his best friend ended up telling me in the end and that made things a whole lot worse i couldn't bare the site of him, but i know he was sorry and he didn't mean it it took u months to over come but we did, i beleive if your relationship is strong and true you can get thru anything if you pull together but the decision is yours at the end of the day.Ask yourself .. Can you live with the guilt?

sorry if i am sounding mean but i have been there.
hope it works out for you i truely do
xXx L xXx
Lisaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives