I really want to go out with this guy

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I really want to go out with this guy

Postby chardonnay » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:41 am

Hey,
I really like this guy at school but i don't really know him. I know his name (Lance) and things about him. Some of my mates are in his class so they could just ask him out for me but i'm too embarrassed for him to know because he might really not like me.
I've bocme to fancy him more and more, hes the hottest thing i've seen and has a real good personality and is real sweet and he has the best smile ever.
I can't stop thinking about him and i really wanna be his girlfrind but how can i do this without being embarrassed?
Help soon coz i can't stop thinking about him !!!!!!!!!!
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:16 am

Ahh young love.. :wink:

Well hun I know when you in school it seems like something HUGE and I guess it is when its your first real crush. If he says yes you feel like your world is perfect, if he says no, you feel like your world is ending! I've been there and got the badge and the T-Shirt.

The only advice I can give is, if you really like this guy get to know him abit more before you (or your mates) ask him out, he may seme perfect now, but remember he is male! lol Get to know him strike up a friendship with him, and if you still feel the same way go for it. When you know him a bit better it'll seem less embaressing. He may say yes he may say no, thats the risk we all take with guys.. and lets face it they are funny ole species

Good Luck
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Skool such a wicked place lol!

Postby Lisaw » Thu May 01, 2003 6:33 pm

Heya well what can i say i had many of skool crushes and they were all as equally as difficult as the first i find it never gets easy. GUYS trust me they are little aliens, each as confusing as the first!! i say it's easy to get your friends to get to know him first but hey your the one who 'Wants to be his girlfriend' but i found the best way forward in a situation like this is become friends first it's great n that way you can get to know whether you REALLY like him or if you like what you think is him.
hope this help and dosn't confuse you more!!

xXx L xXx
Lisaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

thanx

Postby chardonnay » Tue May 06, 2003 10:17 am

thnx for the advice but how can i get to know him,
to be honest i'm quite shy sometimes, i just don't know
what to say ?!?! he is quite shy 2, what can i say 2 him?
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Lisaw » Tue May 06, 2003 11:31 am

Its a difficult one bcuz i don't know him LOL! Maybe ask a close friend of yours to find out an interest of his something he does on weekends or after skool like football or something like that, and tag along to watch him practise take a few friends don't go alone, or maybe if he is in the same classes as you just brush past and say 'hi' see how things go. Or if it is easier get to know a mte of his on friendly terms and see if he will let up anything on him.
This is all i can think of i'm sorry if it doesn't help Ne1 else have a suggestion for my little friend?????

xXx L xXx
Lisaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Tue May 06, 2003 12:12 pm

i only left school last year but when i fancied someone i just let little things slip to a girl how had a big mouth cus u know that he will know by the end of the day then.
or just do little things to let him know that u like him like....
let him catch u staring at him and just smile when he looks.
brush past him in the corridor and say hi like lisa said.
ask to borrow a pen.
or ask if he know the answer to a question in class
i cant think of anymore but i hope they help
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby chardonnay » Wed May 07, 2003 6:27 am

thanx lisaw an danielle 4 ure advise, it will help loadz,
n e 1 else have n e advise?
luv chardonnay
XxX