Can I Believe Him ??

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Can I Believe Him ??

Postby fluffy » Fri May 02, 2003 12:43 pm

My husband was at a club recently and told me that a girl approached him and chatted him up. She asked him if he was married, to which he replied "yes, but I'm open to offers". He told me that he only said this cuz he was drunk and didn't mean it, and that the conversation only lasted a couple of minutes as she moved on when she discovered he was married. Firstly, I am not impressed with his reply, and secondly he only told me about being approached by this girl when I kept pressing him to tell me who approached him, as I had overheard one of his friends saying it. Can I believe what he is telling me or is he being secretive for a reason ? :cry:
fluffy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Fri May 02, 2003 2:14 pm

OK babes.. You say that u pressed him to tell you who approached him. When he told you he told you the truth, he ddin't lie which he could have easily done. I think maybe he didnt tell you coz there was nothing to tell. A girl came up 2 him and chatted thats it. I understand that your annoyed about his responce and I probably would be if my bf said that to a girl but at least hes honest with you. He probably was just jokin plus the fact he was drunk. My bf jokes all the time about chatting up girls in bars. You should trust him, unless he gives you serious reason to think otherwise!

Thats what I thihnk anyway babes
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby fluffy » Tue May 06, 2003 12:24 pm

Hi Cazza,

Thanks for the advice - you really have put my mind at rest. I guess I'm over reacting, I mean we all chat to other men/women or get chatted up when we go out. I suppose the fact that my husband did tell me about the conversation is something. I'm just afraid he's gonna go off with someone else, my self confidence and self esteem is at a bit of a low, so over hearing the conversation that I did, didn't do me any good at all.
:lol:
fluffy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Tue May 06, 2003 12:39 pm

Good I'm glad I could help..

I know what you mean when I first started goin out with my bf for the first year if he so much as said a girls name I would get paranoid and jealous and I think I'm a bit guilty of still doin that sometimes now aswell, but it caused so many fights and so many pointless arguemnets I just sat him down told him I wasn't very confident and was afraid he'd leave me and he reassured me and things have been great since.

I am such a jealous person but I trust him 100% whereas I had my doubts early on in the relationship.

please don't be low you just want you and your hubby to be happy, you have to be a great person otherwise he wouldnt have married you.
Good Luck! :lol:
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives