I really like this guy at school...

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I really like this guy at school...

Postby _sonic-crazy_ » Fri May 02, 2003 7:48 pm

I really like this guy at school, but how do I show him that I love him? His names David, and I'm a little afraid that he doesn't like me. Me, him, and few other people in my form and other forms are going to this camp next month. Will this be a good chance to see him? He isn't nasty to me or anything, he did used to call me asmell, as my names Adele, but that's the past.And he doesn't seem to notice me much. He talks to me from time to time, and we are both video game maniacs. It's just that he seems to be with his friends all the time. He has been over to my house once, and I'm considering asking him over on monday, as its mayday.
Have you got any good suggestions as what to do?
If you have, then please post.
_sonic-crazy_
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Fri May 02, 2003 8:55 pm

Might seeem a bit weird asking him round for a day...if you dont know him that much.

You could wait until camp, that sounds like a great time to get to know him, try to get involved in what he does...not too much or you may seem like a stalker.

If you were to ask him soon, maybe ask him to the cinema or something than the whole day...you never know you might just end up thinking he is an bum! ;)

oh don't use the love word to him so soon, might scare him!

all the best.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby chardonnay » Wed May 07, 2003 10:22 am

i know exacly how you feel.
yeh i think that camp would be a real good time.
get on some clothes that make you feel real good and confident in
mabe a bit of lipgloss to boost ure confidence.
get flirting a bit an show him a hint or a few that you like him, you
never know he might really like you too.
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Came back off Camp!

Postby _sonic-crazy_ » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:24 pm

Hey! I've come home from camp today!
But somethings kinda went wrong....
In my tent, there are 4 of us, and we all agreed that we wouldn't keep any secrets from each other. What could possibly go wrong?
Things went wrong. I told the girls in my tent that I liked David, and they all agreed that they would tell no one.
But little did I know, David was trying to sneak into my tent at night and heard me!
The next day, while I was rock climbing, David and his friends went into my tent and spoke to the other girls. He said "All right, I know one of you likes me. It's Adele isn't it? Well tell her I don't like her".
That night, the girls told me what had happened and I ended up crying, David heard that too. To comfort me, the girls suggested that he didn't want to tell them that he liked me infront of his friends. That wasn't the case.
Next day, before tea where I have free time, I was too shy to ask him out, so one of my friends asked him out for me. I was in the tent and I heard him shout at the top of his voice "I don't find Adele attractive in any way!" That really hurt. The girls in my tent helped me to try to impress him by changing clothes and tying my hair up, but he didn't take any notice.
At tea, he could see I was really upset, and he told Louise, one of the girls in my tent that I know he likes, that I was a really good friend. But at that time I didn't know if Louise was trying to make me feel better or was actually passing messages from David to me. After tea, I decided to find out by writing him a note asking him to tell me the truth, face-to-face. As I was walking into my tent, I heard David call me and he gave me a thumbs-up and said that he wasn't ready for a girlfriend yet and to keep it as really good friends for now.
So..... I don't know what to do now, because I don't think I look very attractive at the moment with a black eye.
Please please please post your suggestions.
"Don't trust anyone"
_sonic-crazy_
Just Landed
Just Landed

Boys = annoying

Postby Ciara » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:48 pm

sorry that David treated u like that - boys, especially when in groups, can b the most annoyin creatures - always changing their minds & tellin u 1 thing n sum1 else another :x Black eye? howd u do that? :-?
If u hate me 4 who im not, i'll hate u 4 who u r.
Ciara
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby _sonic-crazy_ » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:49 pm

I fell off a swing and the swing didn't stop :-?
"Don't trust anyone"
_sonic-crazy_
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby slayer111 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:59 am

OK, first things first. Guys of that age will *never* admit to liking a girl in front of anyone. Girls? Yuck! ;)

In fact, they'll go out of there way to make it seem otherwise; hence him shouting bad things about you. It's immature, stupid, and completely normal, so don't let it worry you.

The fact he gave you the thumbs-up in private is a good sign; That's probably the one time he was being sincere. For the moment, stay good friends like he says. He needs time to grow enough to get over what his friends will say, because sadly, they *will* give him stick.

Stick it out, wait a while, and when he's grown up enough, he will come to you. He knows how you feel, and you know he likes you. For now, that's enough!
slayer111
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives