in need of urgent assistant please help me

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

in need of urgent assistant please help me

Postby lea_g » Sun May 04, 2003 7:38 pm

right where do i start, ive been going out with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years but ive started liking someone else from work. How it came about me liking this other bloke is (it might seem a bit childish) but we started having paper fights around the office one day then this bloke wrote a note in one which it only said MUPPETT in it but i started to reply so i sent one back saying i love you too (messing around) and from then one it started from there sending each other notes suggesting things what we could do to each other when we was drunk, anyway to cut a long story short we went out on friday, only kissed but i really like him, he had to leave early as he was finishing his girlfriend, (not because of me though) and all weekend i havent got him out of my head, i cant wait to get back to work to see him but i dont know what to do about my boyfriend, (well actually we are engaged) we are going on holiday together with some others and hes wanting to get a house when we come back. PLEASE will someone give me some advice as i dont know what im going to do, icant bare to be away from this other bloke. I know that he likes me but hes not going to be in his relationship anymore. give me some advice people i really need it :cry: :cry:
lea_g
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun May 04, 2003 9:02 pm

I think you already know! Its time to end the relationship now. your finacee (cant spell) is clearly looking towards the future with you in it, the house, marriage etc. You want different things and you know you dont want to spend the rest of your life with this man.

I would let him know. Maybe not about the guy your wanting to see but let him know that the relationship has come to an end. Your making it worse for him and yourself.

This is my view.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bonnie23 » Fri May 09, 2003 11:05 am

Hon I know just how you feel, and it can really mess your head up!! You should finish it with your fiance because even if nothing happens with this guy, sooner or later it will with someone else who you like! Its only fair on your fiance to let him know how you feel and that you can't see a future with him. Otherwise before you know it you will have a mortgage 2 kids etc and thats a whole lot trickier to get out of!!

Hope that helps hon and good luck x
Bonnie23
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives