Should I give up...?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should I give up...?

Postby Maf » Mon May 05, 2003 9:31 pm

I posted before about my problems with splitting up with my girlfriend.

Well a month on, and we're friends but I want more.

She's my first love, my first sexual partner and I love her to bits. She says she may want more soon - but her best friend needs her more (he's had an accident and is paralysed)

Today we went out for a meal and started kissing. It nearly went further, but she stopped it. So frustrating for me.

I need to move on or get back with her, but I can't seem to do either.

HELP!

She tells me she loves me but this is so hard. She means the world to me :(
Maf
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Tue May 06, 2003 10:21 am

OK, what I think you need to do is get your head sorted before you even think about getting back together with her. You are obviously not over her and if you get back together this will just coz more problems in the long run. When you split up with someone, there is always a part of you that wants to get back together again. Because you miss the person and are used to seeing them everyday, that doesnt mean that you are meant to be together. If you are meant to be together then you will know. If after you have given yourself time to heal you are still madly in love with her then I would say give it another shot and hopefully she will feel the same. Right now you are both having your doubts and silly decisions can be made at this time.. I think you both need a lil time apart (I know its very hard) to think about things. Good Luck
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

re:

Postby Maf » Tue May 06, 2003 5:32 pm

my problem is that i love her like nothing else, she is my life.

she says she loves me and wants to be wiht me but can't give me 100% and i deserve that.

I trust her - maybe too much?

Her ,mate needs her but so do i :cry:
Maf
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives