Have a boyfriend, falling in love with someone off the Net

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Have a boyfriend, falling in love with someone off the Net

Postby danielle » Tue May 06, 2003 9:39 am

hi everyone i have a problem again!
i met someone on the internet about three months ago now i we REALLY liked each other but we never really saw each other because we lived so far apart. so we decided to just stay friends .
now i am going out with some one else called lee and he is really nice and i told him about the guy on the internet but i never told him that i was falling in love with him.
now every time i talk to chris( guy on the internet) i just want to be with him have him hold me.
but when im with lee he is so nice he trys so hard not to do nothing wrong so i dont get in a mood cus i have mood swings for no reason.
i like lee alot and i like chris but i dont know what to do .
i dont know what to do stay with lee or go with chris?
please help! :(
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cazza » Tue May 06, 2003 10:31 am

Hey Babes,
Well its quite a dilema that you have there. What I think you should do is give Lee a shot, hes seems like a nice guy. Chris is far away and although you like him, is he worth breaking up with Lee for? Knowing that you'd have to be in a long distance relationship and only talk to him on the internet. I say forget about Chris, give Lee 100% and see were it goes, although you really like Chris he won't be there to cuddle you when you've had a bad day, and he won't be there to go out drinking with all your friends, if you could look past all that then maybe you 2 could be together. But my advice is stay with Lee

Good Luck hunni
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Tue May 06, 2003 10:36 am

thank u! but chris wants to come down today and see me. and lee wants to be with me everyday and i hate being with someone everyday i get REALLY annoyed
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cazza » Tue May 06, 2003 10:47 am

Well what I would say is, go see Chris, hes your friend and you should see him. Although I'm pretty sure just seeing him will bring back all those old feelings. tell Lee you aren't the sorta person that sees there partner every day. Tell him that you like him and that you want this to work, you just dont think seeing eachother everyday is a good idea. Take it from there. Seeing Chris might make up your mind for you anyway..
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Tue May 06, 2003 10:50 am

thanxs alot cazza i think i will see chis tonight
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Wed May 07, 2003 11:27 am

once again he has let me down by not coming we have decide not to get in contact with each other anymore cus its just causing problems .
im going to give it ago with lee he has asked me to meet his mom tonight and i am going to go.
thanks for all ur advice u have given me in the past i really appreciate it! :P
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives