I really like him - does he like me enough?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I really like him - does he like me enough?

Postby chardonnay » Tue May 06, 2003 10:27 am

Hey galz and guys,
the thing is that i fancy the guy who my mate likes too (he is called Reid). She dosen't know that i like him but she said to me that if i do like him then she won't mind.
i'm in some of his classes and we get on really well, he has never been horrible to me and if i'm upset he asks if i'm ok.
i really really like him and i wud luv 2 go out wit him but he has a g/f. me and Reid get on real well and he DOSE'NT like my mate. i REALLY wanna go out with him, how can i do this and how can i give a hint to him thats not TOO obvious ??????????
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv chardonnay
XxX
chardonnay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Tue May 06, 2003 10:37 am

well by the sounds of it this is a bad idea.. you by persuing this boy alot of people could get hurt in the process. He has a gf which means hes off the market, plus your friend has a crush on him! Altho she says she would be fine about it, I don't think she would be. Although you like him, giving him any sort of hints could wreck the friendly relationship you have with him, and also hurt your friend. Put it this way, if you were goin out with him and he had a friend who was constantly hitting on him you would get upset. Girls gotta stick together babes, don't make a move YET. If they break up I would say go for it but tread carefully, as your friend could get upset.. But to be honest I would stay clear of this one.. there are plenty more fish in the sea!
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives