Why wont he share his feelings?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Why wont he share his feelings?

Postby Foxy136 » Wed May 07, 2003 9:22 am

Hi. I am 17 and my boyfriend is 17 also. We have been going out for 1 year 8 months and we have been through alot together including me self harming which he helped me stop.

He doesnt seem to be able to share his deep down feelings however. Everything is fine untill I ask him something which requires him to think about how he feels and then he just says, "I dont know".

If I ever confront him about it he says that he doesnt want to talk about it.

He has a few other problems to sauch as he is a very very fussy eater and will only wear certain styles of clothing and nothing even remotely different. Could these things be interconnected?

Why wont he share his feelings? How do I help him to open up to me?

Foxy xxx
Foxy136
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Cazza » Fri May 09, 2003 3:27 pm

Some guys are like that, but that def doesn't mean he loves you any less! It can be hard for some people to express their feelings. If this continues to bother you, talk to him more about it, say that even if he were to talk about his feelings occasionally then it would put your mind at rest.

But what you don't want to do, is force him!!
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby shz » Fri May 09, 2003 7:05 pm

Oh dont worry!! guys are like that, they dont really like to express their feelings!! i should know! my guy doesnt like to express his feelings very much so i just tend to leave it and not prod him into talking about it.
All you have to do is be there for him and it will take time for him to open up to you. Dont worry about it too much!!
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives