dont have a clue

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

dont have a clue

Postby midnite » Wed May 07, 2003 12:11 pm

ok i was just wondering mainly what do guys in genrally like talking to girls about.

it may sound stupid.

i have bf ok we have been togehter 4 well letz just a long time.

by know i guess i should have some clue what he likes to talk about but don't.

ok he talks a lot about work as we use to work together, if not it about a music group called slipknot. may be he is shy.

well i have tried asking him what he finds comterable chatting about, but so far i got no where.

i am starting to feel like an idiot as today i was talking to him, he join in which i though was great, till the sudden silence, which lasted a while.

it is probably my fault, i am really trying to help become more condifent talking to me but it just becoming a nightmare.

so any one got advice, i even tried talking to him about sport which he loves, but half way through the convesation he just stops.
i am sure it is me as when we use to work together he couldn't keephis mouth shut.

so i kinda confused.
midnite
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Thu May 08, 2003 2:47 pm

i dont think guys like talking that much cus when im with my boy friend some times we talk and othr times we dont i think it depends on if they wanna talk on that day
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Aldo » Thu May 08, 2003 10:20 pm

well i like to talk and listen. I think sometimes if you try to force the conversation and keep it going you are just trying too hard and it ends up just more of a challenge than a natural chat.

Yeah it's awkward these little silent moments, but sometimes they are just quite nice. You don't have to gabber all the time. Small talk. Hows things? what you planning to do in the summer...have you seen xmen2...blah blah. If you think too much on it then it just gets worse.

Maybe you need to review your relationship...if its been a long time and you still don't feel as if you both can communicate freely then it is worrying.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby midnite » Thu May 08, 2003 11:13 pm

thanks 4 the advice,

i think the relationship is fine,

i think i am kinda worrying to much.

i guess this going to take a bit of time.

because i know he cares about me, and we both trust each other,
which is good in a relationship, i guess i am being paranoid.
because i sometimes feel he is bored with me or something if he dont feel like chatting with me.
which i am sure is not the case,
i try talking to him and tell him how i kinda feel.
then see what happens.
midnite
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Aldo » Fri May 09, 2003 8:27 pm

yeah that is a good idea. You might just be over analyzing things. All the best. :lol:
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives