txt

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

txt

Postby shine » Sat May 10, 2003 6:40 pm

i use to txt this guy for a few weeks constantly. thats all i did for a while, even in classes at skool. we were just friends though. well thats what i thought. he stopped replyin and after a few days i found out he had a girlfriend. i realised why he might stop txtn me for a while bcuz his girlfriend might get the wrong idea. a while after they'd finished i txt him again sayin hi etc. he still didn't reply. iv tried a couple more times since then and its bn about a month now still with no reply. whenever i c him at skool i look at him and he's lookin at me. straight in the eye. i wunt to say sumthin but he's rly popular and i can't just go up to him. thats just not an option. i have a feelin he's got a new mob number and didn't keep mine but i'm not sure. i wunt to find out what happened but theres no way to do this.
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jo » Sun May 11, 2003 10:26 am

Well, you could just come out and ask him, which would take a LOT of guts. Or you could get down to a bit of girly scheming with your mates!

What you need to do is work out your route to him, via someone you know who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows him. Once you have worked out your route you start thinking about how you can bring it all together.

OR

You find out where he hangs out and start gravitating that way with a couple of well chosen mates.

OR

You watch him use his phone and see if its different.

OR

You just forget about it. He's probably not worth all this effort anyway!

Whatever you do, be careful, because you don't want to be branded a stalker! Maybe he did change his phone and maybe it was to escape your constant texting!

:lol:

Take care
Jo
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives