i'm in love with him

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i'm in love with him

Postby shine » Sat May 10, 2003 6:52 pm

i'm in love with one of my best mates. iv known him for nearly a yr and i knew right from the start. the subject came up a few weeks ago and i told him that i loved him but made it sound as i wasn't 2 serious. he said he loved me 2. i rly was serious but i don't know if he was. i don't want to mess things up but how can i love him if we're just friends?
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Aldo » Sun May 11, 2003 8:18 pm

OK, first did you actually say you loved him? Love is too strong a word to use i think. If a friend or even a best friend said she loved me even i would think she was kidding or just kinda little shocked.

I think you should take a different approach to say how you feel. Say you have strong feelings for him and would like to be more than just friends.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

I agree with Aldo

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 13, 2003 9:02 pm

Hi Shine! Yes, Aldo`s right. you best friend probably thought you meant a (Friendship) love. Why not talk about your feelings a bit more to him, ask if he feels the same etc :wink: Might be a risky move,but it might pay of!! :D XXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: I agree with Aldo

Postby badgal2k3 » Mon May 19, 2003 12:38 am

Cat Queen wrote:Hi Shine! Yes, Aldo`s right. you best friend probably thought you meant a (Friendship) love. Why not talk about your feelings a bit more to him, ask if he feels the same etc :wink: Might be a risky move,but it might pay of!! :D XXX

hey listen in a way i know u feel i told mine that too but he jus told me f off which done my head in coz i do love him but now my family and all are against me goin out with him but i dnt see nufin wrong with it i felt stupid wen he told me that but to find if he has feelings 4 u flirt with one ov his friends to find out but dnt get up 2 nufin tho if he goes jealous u know he feels the same he may not love u but he got enuf feelings for u to go jealous
ok hun :D
badgal2k3
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives