he loves me, he loves me not agen

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

he loves me, he loves me not agen

Postby justin_luver » Sun May 11, 2003 4:55 pm

since i posted that letter we was in a german lesson an another mate of mine pointed out that i had put that i liked him in her leavin book, an he went all embarseed an wudnt look at me,now wen i look at him i notice he loooks away quick or glances 4 like a second,. whar can i do 2 se if he does like me. an we i told his 2 mates they both laffed, so does that mean i have no chance or he likes me so they thought it was funni lol ????

sum1 plz help
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Aldo » Sun May 11, 2003 8:06 pm

guys get easily embarressed, and to have his friends know about it will put up his defences. He probably doesn't want to look stupid to his mates and his way of dealing with this is to ignore you or some sort. Best not to go to this mates, well, too late. They probably didn't know how to handle it and laughing was the easiest way.

You like him? Go to him when he is maybe alone, maybe when he is walking home and just ask him if he fancies going to the pictures or something. If you don't ask you won't know!

all the best.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives