Unfaithful - again

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Unfaithful - again

Postby Kitty » Sun May 11, 2003 9:17 pm

My husband was unfaithful last year, we went thru alot of pain and heartache but seemed to be doing ok. He lives in UK and commutes, he was supposed to return to us, but hasn't as yet. I was getting anxious again sensing something was wrong, he as getting bad tempered all the time. I just knew that the same things were happening again and I went thru his wallet last week and found a receipt whilst he was shopping and on it was KY jelly and a durex cream. I couldn't believe it, he must be having unprotected sex with someone, how could he. I thought he really did love me and the kids, but I was wrong. This time I have had it, I want to get him back really badly. It took all my strength not to say anything to him but I don't want him to know that I know, his guard is down now and I want to find out as much as possible. I was told to employ a private detective in UK to help but I don't want to know what else he has been up to, the pain is so hard as it is, knowing he is with someone else. I want to know where and what to do to start divorce proceedings without jeopardising myself financially. I rely on him for paying everything and am frightened he will just go and leave us with nothing. Can anyone help me in the right direction as I am really going crazy with all this going on. I am really sick at the minute as I am getting no sleep and not eating very much as I feel so hurt and angry. I don't love him anymore, I really am just scared of what it will be like on my own in the future with my children. We are trying to buy a home here at the minute as we are renting and am waiting until I have a home before I let the cat out of the bag. After all I have given him lots of my money to buy other properties but made the mistake of letting him put them in his name not mine, but I thought we would be together forever......
Kitty
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Gem » Mon May 12, 2003 11:06 pm

Don't do anything in a blind rage, you could regret it afterwards. Could you not speak to social services? Where are you living at the moment? Do you not have any relatives you could stay with?

Bear in mind that he will be hurt by you leaving him, maybe he will not show it at first but in time he will realise all he has lost,as they say,the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

I think you should speak to a solicitor first and see what they say, I'm sorry I can't be of any more help, let us know how it goes,
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby Kitty » Tue May 13, 2003 10:42 am

I am totally on my own here, I moved here cos he wanted to return home. Me and the kids have settled in fine and are very happy, but it is really expensive. I told him the other night that I was feeling unsettled, well the rush to get a mortgage sorted out was amazing, he obviously doesn't want us to come back otherwise he would have suggested it. So now were are looking to buy here, but the mortgate would be from England. You are right I need to see a solicitor and I will do as soon as. I will let you know what they suggest as I don't know what to do. Thanks anyway. I don't care what happens between us now, he has got away with things for too long, now I have to think about us, been thinking and doing what he wants for far too long!
Kitty
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Gem » Tue May 13, 2003 4:11 pm

Good for you, things will work out and you'll find someone around here most of the time if you're feeling down and need to chat about it....keep us posted!
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives