Ex problem

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ex problem

Postby justin_luver » Sun May 11, 2003 10:30 pm

there is this lad that i ave bin out wiv like 3 times, an it neva realli worked out, i tried 2 get ova him, but i dont think i did

he told me the ova day that if he cud change the past he wud an that hes gonna miss me wen we leave skool very soon, an he is always huggin me an that an he told my mate he had a soft spot 4 me , so he mite still like me as well

i wana gt bak wiv him now i think, but at the mo he is wiv sum1 else, shud i waste my time on him, or get sum1 new?
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cazza » Mon May 12, 2003 1:05 pm

I think, the past is that past he is with someone else now and I don't see any sense in waiting for him to break up with this other girl. I say go out and get your self some1 that suits you and that "works out" for you.
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Meet someone new?

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 13, 2003 8:44 pm

Hmm, I think if he really has a soft spot for u he`ll go to you, no point chasing after a guy who`s taken, the g/f will only give u grief. plus, it looks like this guy has made his desision, or he`d be with u. :( onestly, you`ll find love when your least looking for it! :wink: I did! Tell us how u get on!XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Tue May 13, 2003 11:22 pm

HI hun,
How old are you? I'm sorry doll, but you sound like a baby. If you want people to take you seriously, try and write out a whole word for a change. The whole short form thing makes you sound whiny. So that's my first suggestion to you. Second, I agree with Cat Queen. If he's still into you, let him come to you. You'll look like even more of a clingy whiny baby if you go chasing after him while he's still with another girl. But really, try not to read too much into his hugs and what he said to his friend. You'll just be setting yourself up for heartache
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby justin_luver » Wed May 14, 2003 9:44 pm

gee thank you for the support there Llisa. i am not a baby, and i hope that me writtin in standard english is good enough for you, but in the future if you really want to help, dont come slagging off the way i type please,

im 15 so im kinda allowed 2 talk like that k , an if u dont like it then dont reply 2 my problesm

anyways..soz bout that every1 else, u was all a help, an i was talkin 2 this lad earlier, he wants 2 split up from his gf an he sed that he wants 2 meet up wiv me soon cuz he misses me, so i dunno whats there, i dont no if i shud try an get bk wiv him thou ? :S there IS this ova lad, taht i like, an hes great, u think i shud go 4 him??
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Hmm

Postby Cat Queen » Wed May 14, 2003 10:45 pm

Well, I think you should talk to this lad, see where it leads,if nowt blossoms try the other guy! :wink: Your still young,enjoy life and worry less :D XXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:36 pm

I agree, what have you got to lose? You're young and will bounce back. Have fun!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Aldo » Thu May 15, 2003 10:47 pm

justin_luver wrote:gee thank you for the support there Llisa. i am not a baby, and i hope that me writtin in standard english is good enough for you, but in the future if you really want to help, dont come slagging off the way i type please,

im 15 so im kinda allowed 2 talk like that k , an if u dont like it then dont reply 2 my problesm

anyways..soz bout that every1 else, u was all a help, an i was talkin 2 this lad earlier, he wants 2 split up from his gf an he sed that he wants 2 meet up wiv me soon cuz he misses me, so i dunno whats there, i dont no if i shud try an get bk wiv him thou ? :S there IS this ova lad, taht i like, an hes great, u think i shud go 4 him??

Firstly, Llisa was kinda right in pointing out your grammer. It is not because we think it is horrid, but sometimes I find it hard to full understand what you are trying to say and what the problem is. My spelling is not great either, but by using shorthand I have to keep re-reading what you wrote and then work out what it is. This might lead me to giving you completely wrong advice! So please don't take it too offensively it is just advice for us to help you better.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Wed May 21, 2003 10:58 pm

yeh soz about that , i was havin a sad day lol wanted 2 have a go at sum1 an u was the first person to anoy me :P
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Aldo » Sat May 24, 2003 9:56 pm

lol. :lol:
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives