Guy off of the Internet, or regular in shop!?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Guy off of the Internet, or regular in shop!?

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue May 13, 2003 12:17 am

I had been talking to Chris on the internet for about a year, when he asked me to meet him. I was very cautious, as the last person I met lied to me. Anyway, I gave him my number and he rung me - I dont think, personally we got on very well on the phone, and I was debating whether or not to meet him, but I did as I didn't want to stand him up.
Then that was it - as soon as we met in the flesh, we clicked - we got on so well. I was surprised as there is quite a big difference in age (I'm 17, he's 24). After we'd spent the whole day together, he told me he has never felt so strongly about someone, and he's really surpised on how quickly his feelings have shown. He said he didn't expect me to look so lovely in the flesh (He hadn't seen a picture of me) - I really liked him too.
Now, I have been working in our local shop for 3 weeks now, and this guy, Sean, is one of my regulars. Everytime he comes in, he'll stare at me, and smile, pretending to look at something, when he isn't really.
Anyway, he asked for my number, I gave it to him, and he called me asking me to meet up with him, so I did.
We went out for a drink, and we got on so well (Sean is 20) He told me he has liked me ever since I'd started working there, and just made excuses to come in and talk to me.
Basically my problem is that I'm stuck between the 2 - they are both lovely guys, I like them both, and they both like me.
Please, please help!!
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Tue May 13, 2003 9:30 am

first of all i would like to say hello :D
Last edited by danielle on Tue May 13, 2003 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Tue May 13, 2003 9:31 am

and secondly.......

oh the memories :wink:!
what i mean is i was in the same position about a month ago . what i did is think about it very had and think about who u r going to see the most i mean cus if the guy off the internet lives far away u ent going to see him that much( just an example) and which one do u get that feeling with ? the feelin that starts in ur stomach and works itself around ur body ?
who do u really connect with? and who could u imagen urself with? and think really hard about it .
thats the only advice i can offer im sorry if it dosent make sence but this is what i did and now im with my b/f and we get on great.
i hope it helps :P
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue May 13, 2003 1:24 pm

Hey Danielle :D
Thanks for your reply. Well the guy off of the internet only lives about 3 miles away from where I live - about 10 minutes on the train, and the guy in the shop lives just up the road from me.
Personally, I think I get on just as well with both of them, thats why it's so hard. I see Sean alot more than Chris, as Chris works night shifts, which is when I start work. Sean always comes into the shop, and we chat etc and meet up quite often.
I get that feeling with Sean, it's just his smile just makes you go all weak!
I hate being in these positions!!!
Cheers Danielle :D
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Cazza » Tue May 13, 2003 1:34 pm

I think, judging by your last post, that you are more on the side of Sean and he will be able to be there for you when you need him, wheeras this might be hard for Chris because of his working arrangements, I say go for Sean and still keep Chris as a friend. :-?
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue May 13, 2003 1:44 pm

Hiya Cazza,

I think you may be right, Sean is goin to be there for me alot more - and I think that Chris may be a little too old for me, dont you think?
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue May 13, 2003 11:24 pm

Well, I'm totally confused now :-?
Sean told me he would come and see me tonight in the shop, but he never turned up. I'm thinking of just leaving both of them and move on.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed May 14, 2003 9:18 am

well theres plenty more fish in the sea.
and im sure u fill find a different sort of fish soon :P :D

good luck and keep smiling
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Wed May 14, 2003 1:33 pm

That sounds like a sensible idea. Wait until you find someone, that you know and are sure you want to be with.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby X_Smiler_X » Thu May 15, 2003 11:13 pm

Thanks guys, I think I'll take that advice :)
xxx
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives