is he jelous now I have full time job?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

is he jelous now I have full time job?

Postby Cat Queen » Wed May 14, 2003 11:13 pm

Today I just got more hours on my job,new contract etc. Im really happy, since now I can afford my spending money to Paris, Get enough money together for a flat etc. When I told my lad he acted like a spoilt brat. Says I have more hours than him now! He says it`s hurt his ego. Has it though? Or is he genuinely hurt or jelous? Please give your views! :-? XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby buttercup » Thu May 15, 2003 9:31 am

hi cat queen , itsa sounds as if your man is a bit jealous he mayb wants to be the earner in the house bringing more money home etc he probably wished he had got the most hrs. you should talk to him though and ask him how it feels in case it actually is hurting him!! you need to talk to resolve it!!
keep your chin up :lol:
buttercup
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanx

Postby Cat Queen » Thu May 15, 2003 7:30 pm

Thanx, I`ve spoken to my lad, he`s ok about it now. He says it`s motivated him to do better though!!! :lol:
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:40 pm

Make sure that you do have time alone for each other. If not you may drift apart. Congrats on the more money bit!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Your right

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 7:15 pm

Yeah, thats the tough bit! having time for each other.Want to move out with him soon though, so we can come home to each other. :) XXXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Tue May 20, 2003 7:52 pm

It's good that you decided to move in together. Me and my, wife (GF back then) moved in to my house at Leuchars and that is when we saw each others bad habits.
It does prepare you for commitment, if thats what you want.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Yeah I do

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 8:03 pm

Yes I want to fully commit. :P I love Zombie. We spent a week alone together in a caravan at Fiskally. It was a real eye opener to living together!!! Messy clothes all over the floor etc. No room to dissapear to when a fall out or time alone is needed! :wink: We fell out the first two days, but later we started working as a team, watching the pennies cooking etc. Im hoping to get engaged in August.XXXX :wink: :D
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives