why cant i be a 24/7 girlfriend

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

why cant i be a 24/7 girlfriend

Postby danielle » Thu May 15, 2003 10:39 am

u might not think this is a problem but it is starting to make problems.
the thing is for some reason i cant be aroung my b/f 24/7.
its not that i dont like him there it is just that he starts to irrate me after a few days of none stop seing each other every day. i love him to bits but i cant stand people being in my space i need alot of time on my own cus i have other problems that sometimes get my stressed out and i get all moody so i prefer to be on my own..
i have seen him once this week on monday when we went to see x_men 2 it was really nice .
we r ment to be going out together proparely as a couple on friday nite to a club we have been anywhere like that together before.
he wants to see me all the time but when i tell him i need some time on my own he gose all funny with me cus he thinks im getting tired of him but i ent i love him more than ever but i need alot of time and space to myself.
how do i make him understand?
thanxs for reading .
luv xx danielle xx
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Hi Danielle

Postby Cat Queen » Thu May 15, 2003 1:44 pm

Hi. I am deeply in love with my lad, but he too iritates me at times! I want to be around him all the time, and he feels the same way. The trick to getting some time alone that I use, is when the footie is on leave him to watch it. Cause I HATE it! :roll: :P Strange one next! My lad has a pc AND a Ps2, so while im on the pc he plays games on ps2! AND, we`re BOTH in the same ROOM!!! :lol: That helps alot, we all seem to need time and space! hope this gives you some idea. :wink: :D XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Thu May 15, 2003 3:55 pm

thank you for ur advice. :D
but he wants to be with me all the time i mean touching me and stuff and it really dose my head in
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Ohh that!

Postby Cat Queen » Thu May 15, 2003 4:29 pm

:-? hmm!Difficult. So you don`t enjoy the attention then? Don`t think I can help there then :( sorry. See im just as kinky as my lad,so I enjoy THAT sort of attention! :wink: :P Anyone else to give Danielle advice??!!
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:44 pm

Tell him and show gim you love him. Everybody needs their own space. Why doesnt he go out with friends? Every bloke loves a pub!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Aldo » Thu May 15, 2003 10:40 pm

Are you his first girlfriend? if you are maybe that explains it, he is unsure of how much space to give you? He sounds a bit insecure, maybe he just needs to be told you care for him and have no intention of splitting with him. Its uderstandable (I have said that so many times now!!) to spend all your time with your boy/girlfriend.

Just let him know you need space to see your friends and also he needs to do the same or you might just run your relationship to the ground.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Fri May 16, 2003 9:22 am

thanks guys!
i think i will just tell him that i need space.
and he only gose out with his mates when i tell him that he cant see me so he has no choice but he says he would rather be with me than his friends
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 18, 2003 10:58 am

How long have you been with him?
Last edited by IckleBlackRose on Tue May 20, 2003 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Mon May 19, 2003 9:34 am

thanxs everyone!
we had a big arguement on friday nite when we went out to a club he was drunk before we even got there
and all the time he was telling me to go over to a mate and stay with him but my mate happens to be a boy but we are just mates he is like a big brother he looks after me .
anyway after an hour or two of him be a spoilt brat i told him to leave the club and go home , i asked the boucers to make sure he got in a taxi but they didnt which wasnt my fault. after he left my mate told me that he tried it on with her .
i dont know what to do now , i love him but im not sure if i even want a relationship at the moment now?
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby IckleBlackRose » Mon May 19, 2003 10:17 am

God i feel sorry for you! *Laughs*
Well first of Your bf was drunk - people do REALLY stupid stuff when drunk,
What you need to do is,
Talk to him about what he done,And see what he says about it,If he doesnt seem bothered - chuck him
But if hes all apoligetic,and generally is sorry about it,Go off and think,what YOU really want.
hope this helps
P xxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Mon May 19, 2003 10:48 am

thank you for ur advice!
and i think i will just have a break and wait and see if a relationship is what i really want at the moment.
thanxs again
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Mon May 19, 2003 5:04 pm

Take the break and talk it over and tell him you are two different people. You need your space and time...
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Good luck Danielle

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 8:48 pm

Hope whatever happens you`ll be happy. Good Luck :D XXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Wed May 21, 2003 10:03 am

thanxs guys!
u have all helped alot