Boyf still wants me to be dominant, but i'm uncomfortable

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boyf still wants me to be dominant, but i'm uncomfortable

Postby Cat Queen » Thu May 15, 2003 7:13 pm

Hi again! Remember the dominant problem? Still there.It didn`t work. any more advice, I can tease etc. But when it comes to me being dominant in the bedroom,I fail miserably :cry: Shame,Im REALLY attracted to my lad, and I love him SOOOO much, but when it comes to me (Being on top) I freeze, feels like it`s wrong. Like rape. even that sex etc is dirty. Anyone give advice for me to relax? Should I look into hypnotysim to solve the problem? :-? :(
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:42 pm

Hypnotism isnt the answer. Just feel comfortable with him and RELAX!! Talk to him and tell him how you feel. You might even reach a compromise. Role play is also good fun...
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Fri May 16, 2003 12:01 pm

I think if you talk to him, he will more than understand. Like Misatok said, role play is fun. Failing that you could always have a bit of fun trying out the kama sutra. :wink:
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby misatok11 » Fri May 16, 2003 12:04 pm

I've noticed that your BF is also registered on the site, maybe him reading your messages may do the trick....
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Fri May 16, 2003 12:11 pm

I reckon it just might Misatok.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

hi boyfreind here

Postby Zombie » Tue May 20, 2003 12:36 am

Sadly this problem isnt one I know how to help with iv'e tried being supportive treid being tied and blindfolded but there is no way I can make her be dominant. I guess I should tell the full story as CQ has mabe tried to spare my blushes.

When we had met I was a virgin but the rumors about me had been that I was more than a little experiansed and after a few weeks of doging the issue CQ took control and my virginity with it :oops: :D . She was awsome anyway7 months of living a bit of a lie passed and it was new years eve (Hogmany) and 15 to midnight I took her glass and told her the truth I was an older Virgin (21) not due to bad looks or anti social just picky about the person I wanted too. anyway ever since then she wont go near me I have to go for everything and though I dont mind I know she'd love to be in charge. She just needs to know I loved the way I lost mine, guess im one of the few that does. if it was the other way round id see why but it is diffrent for a male wether we like it or not, isnt it?
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Gem » Tue May 20, 2003 9:26 am

Hi Cat Queen, don't think about it too much, just start off how you feel comfortable then....in the heat of the moment......you know how it goes!!!! It helps to have a supportive boyfriend like you have, he knows how you feel now so, maybe you should try talking to each other more,also......roleplay.....good!!
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

thanx for the replies

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 6:50 pm

Jeez,thanx you guys for replying! O.k I have to relax and stop OVER worrying about it. Zombie is right though, ever since he told me the truth,I can`t take the reins. Really bothers me. I`ll give your suggestions a try,and update you all later.Thanx :) xxxx
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

well

Postby Zombie » Sat May 24, 2003 2:05 am

I guess I should update. we are starting to get to grips with her probs it seems largly to do with embaressment of her looking for sex and she thinks when she is about what im thig and the truth is, as most men do, I dont really think with that head during. but we have began to get her used to things like being on top so all's going in the right direction. :D
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sat May 24, 2003 11:36 am

Glad to hear it. Try and take things more on the spur of the moment and dont think about it.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Things are fine

Postby Cat Queen » Fri May 30, 2003 5:17 pm

Everything is great now! :lol: Thanx everyone for the support, my lad has no complaints!!!!! :) XXXX
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives