i like someone whos going outm with someone else...

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i like someone whos going outm with someone else...

Postby RJay » Thu May 15, 2003 9:35 pm

This is a problem I've had for a while now, and it's been getting to me since it started.

Basically, I really like a girl at school. We flirt with each other all the time, but it's not taken seriously. It looks like signs for a relationship, but she's actually going out with someone else! This someone else is a good friend of mine. I dunno what to do. I'm crazy about this girl, and have been for months. I don't know if she feels the same way, or is happy with her boyfriend.

Should I tell her? Should I just wait? Or should I just try and forget about it? Help!!
RJay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:38 pm

Be open and honest with her. Please consider your friend though. Tell her you can be there for her but dont pressure her.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Aldo » Thu May 15, 2003 10:43 pm

I wouldn't say a thing actually. If you are good mates with your friend then you should have already at the start made it clear in your head she is off limits. Ok might be difficult but it can be done.

However, you say you like her....maybe she likes you to, maybe not. I think you should stay quiet and see what happens with their relationship. Maybe you will find someone soon and forget about her, or they break up and then you have a chance. Don't be the one to break up a relationship, because you might just need your friend for help one day. Also if she leaves him for you, then there will always be that doubt in your mind....will she leave YOU for someone else.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives