Confusion with my ex!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Confusion with my ex!

Postby Diane » Mon May 19, 2003 12:28 pm

I was with my ex for 3 months, we got on really well when he didn't drink! whenever we were in the pub together (every weekend) we wud end up arguing bout little things! But one time we argued he was well drunk and was ignoring me and a mate of mine threw a pint over him! i didnt know anything about coz i had left by then. I got a fone call from him at half one shouting drunken abuse at me. i cudn't get a word in edgeways so i put the fone down. After that i did not hear from him for a week. He foned me to say sorry and cud we talk? we met up and both admitted we cared loads for each other he apologised and we agreed to just be mates. i was happy about that because him havin a drink an taking all his problems out on me was getting me down. After that wud see each other at weekends in passing at the pub. JUst like normal friends.
HOWEVER...... this weekend i went out and got very drunk and he wasnt drinking. We starting talking in the pub and he left to go to the local night club. he asked me to go but i sed no. Well his face wen i turned up their wiv my mates was a picture! I was dancing wiv my mates and he approached me, put his arms around me and give me a huge kiss! it was lovely i was drunkended up at his house and u know.......... had the best sex ever! it has never been so passionate, i woke up in the mornin feeling really weird about the whole situation, i got dressed and snuck out coz i didnt want to wake him coz i didnt know wot i wud say! i haven't heard from him since that nite (saturday) i dunt know wot i shud do, but i feel really guilty and i'm not sure if i have done the rite thing coz its left me more confused, i dunt know wot he expects from me or what he wants!! please can sumone help, i dunt know wot i shud do? am desprate for advice!
Diane
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby dishydomlovers » Mon May 19, 2003 2:51 pm

do not feel bad about wht you have done-its not like u'd just met him or anything. you were drunk-we all do silly things when we get in a state. why not just see it for what it was-an enjoyable experience and leave it at that. he prob hasnt changed possibl;y just one night when he wasnt drinking. he took advantage of the fact you were drunk-never would of asked you otherwise so he hasnt changed. move on! we know its difficult when u have feelings for someone but do u still want to be analyzing everything he does and feeling this unhappy a year down the line.

dishydomlovers
dishydomlovers
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Diane » Tue May 20, 2003 11:07 am

Thanx, an i hear where ure coming from its just i cant see myself ever being wiv anyone else but him, even tho i dunt want a relationship wiv him, there is no one else i want!!
still confused :-?
Diane
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives