Moving too fast...

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Moving too fast...

Postby cloud » Tue May 20, 2003 5:07 pm

I just started going out with this Girl who i developed feelings for about a month before we started going out. Problem is i decided to be open and let her know i had feelings for her. Is this likely to make me look really desperate or make her think im moving too fast as we've only been going out 4 a couple of days?

I know this is not really a problem and looks miniscule compared to some of the other problems on this forum, but if someone who's had personal experience can throw some light on the subject it'd really be aprreciated.

Thanks.
cloud
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jupiter » Tue May 20, 2003 7:29 pm

my boyfriend told me he loved me a month before we got together, i think it was very sweet. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW HOW SOMEONE FEELS. the hardest part is, does she feel the same i think ur brave guy and if ur honest this relationship will go a long way did she run away into the hills when u told her? did she slap you? spit at you? no?no? and no? well then i think she liked to know. dont you worry you're fine. if she likes you she will b happy
seeya later
Jupiter
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Jupiter gave good advice

Postby Cat Queen » Wed May 21, 2003 8:25 pm

My Lad did the same as you. After 3 days of going out together, He turned round and said "I love you". I asked him if he knew what love is! :D I thought it was a bit too soon. But as Jupiter says, it was really brave and sweet, she`ll have respect for you, and find it easier to tell you things! :) Try and talk to her openly about your feelings, she wont think your desperate, unless shes heartless :wink:
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fooking_biatch » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 am

well I really think it depends on how she feels too. I don't know what love is or what it feels like so I couldnt say. If you feel something then you should say it, because isnt it best to regret saying something than to regret saying nothing at all?
fooking_biatch
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives