He calls me a drunk,im not! He drinks more often!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

He calls me a drunk,im not! He drinks more often!

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 7:49 pm

Hmm, no matter how nice the guy there always seems to be a downfall eh? At Zombie`s dad`s 50th party, I found out what he think`s of me. :roll: :( Was working that night, got picked up fae his sister after i`d finished. When I got to there house the party was in full swing! So I went to my lads room got changed, and joined the fun. Trouble was :roll: I`d forgotten to eat anything before i started drinking!! :oops: Ended up feeling ill. My lad came home fae his work a while after, only to say I`d embarrassed him in front of his family! :evil: :cry: So feeling pretty upset and ill, tried to stagger into bed upstairs, failing that, I ended up on the floor! :oops: :( He followed me and said he had to warn his family he was gona marry a drunk!!!! :evil: :roll: :oops: :( :o VERY UPSET at him. Is that what he really thinks? I dont drink regulary, only on ocassions. HE drinks every month, and if he dosn`t complains about it!!!! :evil: :x Anyone else with this prob? tell ur story. How Nasty guys can be :cry: XXXXXXWhat do you think?
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

It should be OK

Postby accidentprone » Wed May 21, 2003 12:18 am

Hi Cat Queen, it depends how serious your lad was when he said "he was going to warn his family ..." By the way, you seem to remember well things that happened whilst you were drunk!!!! The fact that you were drunk at the time when your lad said this will only increase the chance of you misinterpreting what he said!

Speaking from my personal point of view, I'd rather my gf (if I have one eventually)be completely relaxed and feel at home (like how you enjoyed yourself during the family bash) during my family gatherings and I think my family share the feeling as well.

I hope this helps.
accidentprone
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jupiter » Wed May 21, 2003 11:38 pm

HE IS A MAN!!!! enough said!
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cat Queen » Sat May 31, 2003 5:51 pm

I get him back whenever he embarassess me when he`s drunk! He hates it!!! ha ha! :D I call him a drunk, and if he offers me a drink, I say no cause im a drunk,remember?! :x :lol:
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives