What do i do?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What do i do?

Postby Mr.L » Tue May 20, 2003 10:08 pm

Basically me and my g.f jus broke up cos we fell out of love with eachother and now were just good mates. This is all well and good but like me and one of her mates are really close, shes my best mate and ive been developing feelings for her. I think she likes me too. We talk to eachother loads and were best mates.I really do like her. Shes really pretty and we make eachother laugh and we have fun. Were guna go out alone soon, ment to be jsut mates but i wana make a move, should i? I think about her loads at night and i just feel so much happier when i think of her and i jsut like to imagine her beautiful face i just feel warm... please can anyone help me?
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Hmm.More info for answer

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 20, 2003 10:30 pm

Hi. Tricky? How long you split up from your g/f? Is your bestmate single?(The one your interested in?)Are you completely over her? what age are you? Sorry but I think all these factors can decide on a decent answer :wink: XXXXReply and I`ll tell u What I thinkXXX :)
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

heres da ansas

Postby Mr.L » Wed May 21, 2003 5:45 pm

It might be difficult cos they are mates too! and i wouldnt wana like ruin the friendship if it goes wrong! Ok my best mates who im into is single and ive split up wiht ym g.f for 2 and half weeks,(ive always thought my best mates was nice anyway) and im 15. but ive liked her for about 3 months but i cudnt say nefink i jus hid my feelings, i cudnt do that to a girl and it would of amde things worse. I really like her...
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Lorelei » Sun May 25, 2003 2:44 pm

You could always tell your ex- girlfriend that you like your best mate and see what she thinks... But obviously, you know better than me whether that would be appropriate or not. I think at 15, everyone goes out with lots of people because it's the age to have fun so it's likely that your ex will soon have a new boyfriend and then she might not be so bothered by what you do. Keep hanging out with the girl you're interested in and the right time might come eventually... xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

thanks

Postby Mr.L » Sun May 25, 2003 8:39 pm

cheers lorelei! :D
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sun May 25, 2003 10:19 pm

is it cos she put the weight on?
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

god

Postby Mr.L » Sun May 25, 2003 10:30 pm

jupister ur obsessed with the wieght thing and no it wasnt and look its my opinion that u ahve to be atracted to ur partner, you cant go out when theres no atraction and u n ur partner r atracted to eachother which is gd but someitmes wieght problems affect it its a shame but its real life.
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Mon May 26, 2003 7:53 pm

Mr L. i am very sorry about my obsession i do apologise i just get a little bit obsessed about it i been in a bloke hating mood lately im sorry if i have offended u. sorry

Love
Jupiter, soz mate
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives