Boy Truble

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boy Truble

Postby justin_luver » Wed May 21, 2003 10:52 pm

I must seem like i never run out of problems, i have posted sooo many since i joined here, but its something to keep u all busy lol

k heres the problem, there is this lad, an on saturday my friend had a party, an i "got with him" we only kissed/snogged whatever word u wanna use, but we spent the whole night together, then the next day he only said hi, when i saw him

now he is denying it to people. i feel used , what can i do, i DID tx him askin how he was but he didnt tx back, dont wanna tx agen or nuthin, what else is there
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Aldo » Sat May 24, 2003 9:58 pm

Was he alone when you saw him? Maybe he is generally shy and didn't know how to respond to people asking him if he kissed you etc.

if you know his number then why not give him a call and see if he fancies seeing you for a movie or just a chat maybe to see what that night was about. texting is great but sometimes suck! GRAB HIM BY THE KNECK!
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fooking_biatch » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:02 am

He might be shy, guys are weird with that sorta thing. My bf was like that, he totally ignored me after I had kissed him and I got really upset but we talked and he insisted he did like me. You should talk to this guy and ask him where you stand.
fooking_biatch
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Boy Truble

Postby Tazzer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:23 pm

Confront him in front of all his mates so they know ur not lying, then embarass him and tell him he was rubbish, hurts but a good way, he'll come crawling, i know!! xx
Tazzer
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby IckleBlackRose » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:19 am

well,
same as people have said,Was he alone or with mates?
The likelyhood if he was with mates : Hes trying to look big , a "hard man" if you want to call it that,Give him time,He'll come running.

or

If he was on hes own,Your best bet is to just forget him,men like that arnt worth worried about.Find yourself a nice guy like i have :D Does your confidence wonders!!! lol

Good Luck xxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives