Someone please help

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Someone please help

Postby chris21 » Mon May 26, 2003 1:06 am

hi. Ive been with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years now. Over the last 11 months she has slowly become less and less affectionate towards me. the situation at the moment is that we hardly ever have sex, hardly eva properly kiss, shes if now uncomfortable being naked around me where b4 it was not a problem and we argue. B4 this our sex life was great and affection was not a problem at all. In Sept she went to uni as well and this has not helped at all. I only get to see her every few weeks and at holidays and because of the lack of affection thing and her being away i now get very insecure and we argue when we see eachother. Everytime i try it on she rejects me and this makes me very insecure.Shes swears to me that she hasnt cheated on me or anything like that and doesnt know why shes like this. She says she loves me to bits and i love her but for sum reason she just doesnt want to/cant be affectionate.Ive mentioned the idea of trying to spice up sex but it just doesnt appeal to her and were both running out of ideas to make things better.

Can anyone here help??

Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Chris
chris21
Just Landed
Just Landed

hey man

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 11:22 am

same hapen to me n my g.f like it slowly deteriorated after a few months and u basically jus feel unwanted. Talk to ehr cos i did but mine dint work but it might work for u, sorry about the jelly advice also do summink u dnt usuua;ly do to get her into moods and remind her of u...
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby chris21 » Mon May 26, 2003 8:23 pm

we talk about it all the time but i may try doin sum stuff like maybe send her flowers or summin or you know summin like that. worth a try aint it.

Any other advice u cud give me? what stuff did u try?
chris21
Just Landed
Just Landed

hey

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 9:09 pm

yer jsut lisk remind ehr of everyfing ood! be sweet! and egt her in the moods and try rele hard! cos den if it goes wrong u know its not ur fault u sound liek a decent guy, tell her how much u love her and dont tlak about it too much else shell get annoyed. I jsu tried being better and it did work, we broek up over some otehr rubbish. Tease ehr, dont let her have it on a plate and try sumink new ya get me? if ya want some more help jus reply
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 9:12 pm

i know how ya feel tho, all i wanted was some affection. u cud try also giing her some more affection and she might return it eitehr way mate gd luck and hope ur happy , if things go wrong then i hope u get over ti and u cna get a new g.f who apreciates u more
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby chris21 » Mon May 26, 2003 10:02 pm

cheers for the help dude. Im just gonna try as hard as possible i think and try not to mention it cus one thing she does say is that she finds it even harder because its become an such a big issue. maybe if i dont say anything itll get better cus she wont feel pressured. I give her loads of affection at the moment. im a very affectionate person. shud i just keep being like that u think? shud i still try it on with her and stuff?? all very complicated :)
chris21
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 10:27 pm

u love ehr man go for it and dnt mention it to ehr but dnt supress em cos ifya do theyl come out quik trust also just try and hopefully ur emotions of jealousy and stuff will fade ya. Gd luck
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives