Age problem plzzzzzzzzzz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Age problem plzzzzzzzzzz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Postby bigdoyve » Sat May 31, 2003 3:48 pm

heres my problem i met this girl who tuned out to be one of my exes mates, now one nite out we got together then i didnt think much about her and to some extent forgot about her. she then started to txt me and to call me.At christmas time my then girlfriend answered the phone to her and told her to go away! just recently she has started to txt and call me again and i know that she really likes me, and i do like her but my problem is that she is 15 and i am 18. please someone help me!
bigdoyve
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shine » Sat May 31, 2003 6:05 pm

age shouldn't matter. its whether u like her or not. if u don't u have to tell her straight because this way it'll hurt her less.
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Age problem plzzzzzzzzzz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Postby Tazzer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:41 pm

If u like her, then chuck everyone else! Im 21 this year and my bloke has just turned 32. I started seeing him when i was 14 and he was 25. We're now engageded and getting married on the 31st of August, go with ur feelings and chuck what anyone else says or thinks, it ur life, no one elses,

Good luck xx
Tazzer
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby IckleBlackRose » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:14 am

15 and 18?
what are you worriing about? Could that get any more normal!!!
If you like her go for it! You shouldnt worry what other people feel,Just what you feel and want.
Good Luck xxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:08 am

HI hun,
That age difference is absolutely nothing! I first started going with my first boyfriend when he was 19, and I was 15. Honestly love, this is veyr normal. But only go for it if you are absolutely sure you like her! Don't let her pressure you into anything! And don't be weirded out by the fact that she's your ex's friend. Ok?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Sweetie Pie » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:36 pm

thats not an age problem, my boyf at the mo is 7 years older than me, just take it slow and go at her pace and u will be fine, try not 2 push her into nefink.
Sweetie Pie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Amz » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:19 pm

Try not to worry! Thats not a big age gap..Im totally in deep with a man alot older than me and i dont care what anyone thinks. All that matters is i love him....I wish you all the best. :D
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Westwood » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:05 pm

Age doesn't matter at all. Love is what matters
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives