Worth the risk?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Loopy » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:35 pm

surely if she's agreeing to sex though there is no case?
I think if you're both sure that it's what you want, do it.
But PLEASE, PLEASE use protection!
Loopy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:09 am

HI hun,
Unfortunately, even if she girl is consenting to sex, the guy can still be charged with anything from sexual harassment to consentual rape. You're right loopy, it does two to tango, but the thing is, as much as a feminist as I am, when's the last time you heard of a female rapist? Men do have the upper hand in these sort of situations, and tend to use their influence to silence a younger person...so that the underage girl (or even if they aren't underage) will say that she agreed to the sex. PriSurf...I suggest you wait. There is just way too much to risk, and honestly, you have the rest of your lives. Wait. By the time it's legal, you might discvoer that this isn't the girl that you want to do this with anyways...and you'll be thankful that you decided to wait. K?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:26 am

Hmm that's true, i haven't heard of a female rapiest either, but that's not to say it doesn't happen though. Female's can rape men but if a man was to prosecute the female it wouldn't stand up in court (sorry for the pun) as the male need's to be fully aroused to have sex and probably any judge in the land would throw the case out because if he had a hard on he must of wanted sex. Suppose this is the down side for the male to have his brain's in his trouser's!
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby slayer111 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:11 am

Noooo, no no no. Don't do this. It isn't worth the risk.

Maybe the chances that you'd get found is small... but is it worth the risk? Would you trade in your entire future just to sleep with someone? It's fun, but not earth-shatteringly so, trust me.

If you're both mature enough to be ready for sex, then you're probably mature enough to realise that it just isn't worth it, not now. Wait until it's legal, and then make up for lost time!
slayer111
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives