hurt and confused

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

hurt and confused

Postby LOU222 » Sat May 31, 2003 11:38 pm

i've been seeing this guy a few months, not very long, and although i did like him i think it was more i liked being in a relationship as being single for so long . Anyway i wasn't too sure, we never seem to click completly, i'm at uni and he has already graduated and was looking for work but thought wanted to work abroad, but i didn't want it to end. Things were going well then i foudn out i was pregnant, he was fine about it, but he ahd seemed a bit cold wiht me since the week before anyway and i felt like he was feeling unsure anywau. What ahd happend before was he had heard from his ex who he spoke about a lot an ahd been together 6 years, and since then things had seem to change. I asked if this was why he seemed a bit strange and he just said no cos she was always still in contact with him, but it felt different. So then i wasn't sure, ahve been worrying about it for the last few weeks, not beign able to sleep as didn't want it to end so bad but knew that if he didn't call/reply to my call i felt sick and liek i didn't know what to do with myself and all my confidence went, i was just panicking so much, holding on to something i knew his heart wasn't in even though, just felt like maybe some how i could make him like me again which now makes me feel pathetic. But now he's finished it, and it hurt and shocked me so much, his reason was something had just changed and he didn't know what and wouldn't try and explain it too me, i just wish he could be honest as it makes me tear myself apart otherwise as i don't know what i did to make him go off me. I just feel so confused and hurt and don't know how to move on, I guess its worse cos of my hormones, and also have just had to sit all my uni exams whihc i'm stressed enough about, just need some advise really
LOU222
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:56 pm

Maybe he also felt that you two never really clicked. This could =be a reason. However, you should try talking to him again and get an answer or of some sort. You need some closure.
You wanting him back or wanting to make him feel attracted to you again maybe due to your pregnancy...scared of being alone? or worried how you may bring up your child. If you didn't think you two were getting along as good as you thought it should then I think it is best to just remain friends.

What about your child? Is he going to be providing support?
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: hurt and confused

Postby Tazzer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:46 pm

R u still pregnant?? I know the feeling babe of not being able 2 let go, im still in the situation so maybe im not the best of people 2 give advice, i just wanted 2 let u know that ur not alone, persivere, belive me it works, if u love him and want him back that much... dont give up, it does work, i promise xx
Tazzer
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LOU222 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:33 pm

thanx for the advise, well i have decided to have termination as am not ready for a child and am studying for my medical degree, i couldn't cope with a child now.
LOU222
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tammybligh » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:35 pm

Good luck - I hope everything goes ok for you :)
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives