I want 2 but im scared! Plz help!!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I want 2 but im scared! Plz help!!!!

Postby LilAngel » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:44 am

[b][color=red][/color] 2 start off wit ill jus tel u that i am in yr 9 so i am 14! Lst week durin the holidays i got asked ot by a yr 10 (15yrs old)! I really liked him but he really wants me 2 give him head! I had a go at him sayin that i thought he was usin me but he promised that he wasnt! I really want to give this boy head but am 2 scared 2 do it! I dont wanna tel my bf that iv never done it before so really want im asking for help for is i want u lot ot there 2 tel me if theres anythin that coul go rong wen i give him head an how u do it! C the fing is i go up 2 him and am about 2 agree 2 it but then i chicken ot! Help!!!!!! :oops:

Luv lilangel xx xx xx xx

p.s if u can id like ppl 2 add me 2 there msn adress! :wink: [/b]
LilAngel
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby fooking_biatch » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:58 am

Well I know how you feel, that has happened to me before of course I never gave the guy head in the end because I finally realised he was a user! Alot of guys have said theres no wrong way to give head, just make sure you don't bite or blow because that can cause severe problems for the guy!! If you think hes forcing you, don't do it. You havn't been together for long and its usually best to take things slowly, epescially at your age, your only 14! I think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel, if he really cares about you he will listen. Hope I helped, Good luck! x :D
fooking_biatch
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LilAngel » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:14 pm

Fanx that helped! :D If any boys wanna tel me somefin that mite help it would be gd but at the mo i fink i got the rite idea! fanx again!

luv lilangel xx xx xx xx :lol:
LilAngel
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:45 pm

Sorry, all we can (should) provide is general advice in precautions to take rather than provide "how to" methods. Not appropriate for the forum. Sorry.

My opinion, if the guy just asked you for oral sex, then surely he is only after one thing. If you are uncomfortble with the whole idea, just say no. It is not a big deal!
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: I want 2 but im scared! Plz help!!!!

Postby Tazzer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:03 pm

Hey sweetie, i have been there. I lost my verginity at 14, and its the biggest thing i regret, if ur sure, go 4 it. It will come naturally 2 u, (giving head) Jusyt make sure that he's the one. Belive me, it WILL lead 2 more

good luck sweetie xx
Tazzer
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:07 pm

HI hun,
DON'T DO IT!! DO you realize how much this could affect your life? I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but you're still just a litlte girl! Getting sexually involved with a guy is SUCH a huge step in a girl's life, and you shouldn't be so eagre to get it over wiht so soon in your life. The majority of girls who got involved with a guy too soon say that they definitly regret it. You really have to wait and make sure that the guy you end up loosing your virginity to (and yes, this IS what your guy is loking for) is someone you really care about, someone who genuinely cares about you...ideally it'll be on your wedding night. But I'm not so much of a prude to know that a lot of people don't see this type of thing hte same way that I do. But trust me honey, you have your whole life ahead of you. The best gift you can give to someone you love is your virginity, and at your age, I know you think you probably know what love is (I sure thought I did!) but the truth is, you have so much to learn. Tell him no love, and if he still stays around, then I'm impressed. If he doesn't, you'll be glad you said no.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby what_is_life » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:15 pm

Hey, I agree with Llisa, My girlfriend is in the older end of Yr9 andthe only reason me and her get that intimate is becuase, she want's to and i didn't even talk about it, the difference with you however is you don't want to

If however you change your mind see the post by foxy_lady03 and that should solve your over concerns out.

Make sure however you know what your doing to yourself he should NOT be asking you to never mind pressuring you to so take you time and think about it.

Good Luck. Me x
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Foxy136 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:26 pm

Hi. Ive been in a very similar situation. I am 17 now but when I was 14/15 I gave unprotected oral sex to three guys. I was pressured into this in two of these occasions one of the guys was the same age and another was 18ish.

I am now very worried that I could have caught an STI, as some have no symptoms.

I also feel ashamed and used. I also feel stupid for doing it.

I am now going to go get tested for STIs although i have left it a long time and these past experiances affect my present relationship which I hate.

Basically I am trying to say DONT DO IT.
I did to be cool, and fit in and mature and i thought these guys liked me - it unsurprisingly turned out they didnt and it has had lasting effects.

Please wait, you will be glad you did.

All the best,
Foxy xx
Foxy136
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mariamaria » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:49 pm

I give head to my boyfriend because I've been with him a year and I love him and I believe that he won't ever use me. He hasn't, so far. I don't think that he ever will. I've gotten to know him a lot in the past year and he's just the guy for me. Anyway, at first, I didn't want to do it and he used to get really frustrated. I thought that he didn't love me anymore because I wouldn't give him head. I was unsure of how to do it and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to do it. He used to get really annoyed with me and he'd storm off and call me names. That's just guys for ya. Sex is very important to them. Get to know a guy first before you even think of giving him oral sex. I cannot stress that point enough. If you get to know the guy and know that he will never use you and you know his character and you feel comfortable giving him oral sex, go ahead, do it. However, I recommend at age 14, that you really shouldn't. It's not safe considering that you don't know the risks. Get to know the guy. If he doesn't want to get to know you first, then you'll know that he's using you. So be careful. Have fun, but be careful. Think before you act. You can write to me anytime you want. Take care.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Lesley-Anne » Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:42 pm

hey hon, i agree that you should wait untill you have been with him longer, i first went down on someone (my ex) and we'd been going out for months and months and even tho he's my ex i dont regret doing it as i cared deeply for him but i would have regretted it if i felt used by him at all so just wait a lil while till ur sure? n if u do go thru with it and u feel comfortable with him it'll come natuarly (sorry no pun was meant there :-? ) take care x
Lesley-Anne
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives