Totally Confused, need advise

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Totally Confused, need advise

Postby justin_luver » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:18 am

I bet all the people who have read my other problems think i either fall 4 the wrong lads or am a player or something bcause this is the 3rd lad in like a month or something that ive talked about

ANYWAY the problem is this: the lad that i said about in another post, who i kissed. well he has been realli confusin since that. first off im doing my GCSEs at the moment and i see him stare at me and some of my friends have noticed. He is interested on coming to my birthday celebration and things but then he doesnt reply to my txs an when i was doing my drama exam he was in the audience, and a friend said that he looked away as soon as i came on stage.

yesterday at my exam i saw him, and i went all funny like bubbly inside if you no what i mean , he did his hair the way he knows i like it an wore the coat he knows i love. so is he doing this to taunt me or does he like me??

soz that HAS 2 be the longest post i've ever seen, sorry guys, but i need the help its drivin me mad, i cant concentrate on my GCSEs!!! lol not good
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:19 am

sorry i have somehow posted that twice. didnt no u could do that :P
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:22 am

It's ok i've sorted th etwo topics thing. You may have clicked to send it twice.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Llisa » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:52 pm

Hi hun,
HE wore his hair the way he knew you liked it, and he wore the jacket he knew you liked? Did you ever consider that maybe it was just a coincidence he did that? My guess is that he's not taunting you. My boyfriend was a typical guy who didn't have a clue what he was wearing or how his hair was. I commented on the way he was wearing his hair once, and on how much I liked him in the shirt I had bought him. "You bought me this shirt?" he said. Like I said..typical. Guys just aren't into that sort of thing...at least not all of them. As for him looking away when you came on stage...he could have been doing it so you wouldn't be nervous. I sing, and whenever I sang for an audience, my boyfriend would always be there, but he'd never look at me, becuase he didn't want me feeling nervous...in reality, it was a sweet thing for that guy of yours to do. I don't know him, or the whole situation, but my guess is that he really is into you. But your best bet it to just talk to him! He knows better then anyone!
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby justin_luver » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:15 pm

thanx 4 the advise Llisa i realli hope ur tright, becuase i realli like the lad,

but i dont no how to talk 2 him bout it what do i say
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:37 am

Well, I know this is hard to do, but try and be honest with him! Sometimes guys really don't know that they're being confusing. It's just who they are. So it takes the straightforward approach to set them back on their feet. Basically, when it comes down to it, you want to know what's the deal with him right? So ask him. Ask him if he was only kissing you because it felt right at the moment, or he was letting off steam...or whatever. Hopefully the answer will be because he has an interest in you and he'll tell you that. Ask why he's been avoiding you...maybe he's just embarssed and doesn't really know what to say to you! You have to be straight up with him hun, it's the only way. Besides...you can't fail your exams!:) You'll likely feel a whole lot better after talking to him. Trust me.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives