Torn :-(

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Torn :-(

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:00 pm

:cry: I used 2 b best mates with two boys. I began 2 go out wit 1 and the other got jealous and turned nasty so we fell out. We wer startin 2 make up. My worst enemy has now started 2 hang around with this boy. She told him I pushed her into things and was nasty to her one minute and sucking up the next. He is very soft and believed her. Trouble is my boyf's best mates now all hate me so my boyf can't hang out with me in fear that he will loose them and he will have no one else but girlz for mates. We have been going out 4 a year and i LOVE hIM SO MUCH. Now these vicous rumors are spreading bout me. My boyf iz so shy and secretive he's hard 2 talk to without twanging a sensitive nerve. I don't want him to hate me. ShudI put on the "this iz getting to me and i cant stop crying every one hates me im innocent" act or shud i put on the "i dont care wat they think cos i know i didnt do anything"act then play it cool so he cums back realizing im not trying to interfere? Haz any1 eva been in the same posistion? What should I do cos I don't want 2 loose him?
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby jagsoccer4321 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:22 pm

thats to bad! but guys will be guys!... and all of them get jealous of the guy with the HOTTEST girl! lol i know how that is! just kidding! but don't worry about the rumors! everyone knows that they are just rumors right? and even if they don't... don't worry so much about what other people think! just worry about how you can be happy with your life and how you are!
jagsoccer4321
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives