confusion

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confusion

Postby buttercup » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:30 pm

hi ya i know im still going on about this guy but!!! to tell everyone else in brief i got married when i was 18 way 2 young and then had an affair with this guy 4 6mths and my hubby isnt bothered!!
well hes comfused me more!!since its ended at the start when he saw me he ignored me but now hell actually look at me and watches me and it makes my heart melt again!! i ahvent spoke to him as i broke his heart as he didnt know i was married!! but anyway!! y is he doing this im so confused i love him and would want him bk if i could but i cant as i wasnt truthful with him!!! i saw his mum today and she waved and a big smile which she never did since we split til now just dont understand!!! any advice!! :-? :wink:
buttercup
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby jagsoccer4321 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:19 pm

thats too bad that you want him back now! but i do totally see where he was going... don't you think you would have done the same thing? have you talked to him lately? maybe you should try that just so your on better ground because i don't think youll get him back anytime soon if you don't ever tell him how sorry you are and how much you want him back! but thats just my advice! i don't really know! its all up 2 u!
jagsoccer4321
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives