Boyfriend unfaithful?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boyfriend unfaithful?

Postby jagsoccer4321 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:03 pm

hey everyone! thanks 4 reading this... will you please help me! :-? I'm 17 but I have been going out w/ my boyfriend jake since 7th grade! we are soo close and in love but i'm beginning to have second thoughts about him. Of course I still love him but everything he does just seems to annoy me! and ontop of that his neighbor (girl) has liked him since before I can remember and told me that she would have sex with him if she had the chance :evil: ... just the other day he told me that he had a confession, he told me that he thought she was hott! i was shocked but it didn't really bother me 2 much. Today as I was driving to soccer practice past his house and her car was parked in his driveway. Nobody else was home besides those two. do u think they did anything? what should i do? do u think i should dump him?... not only 4 that but just cuz im sick of his shnit? PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS!
jagsoccer4321
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:41 pm

It sounds like you are looking for an excuse and to be honest here it is. if you were unhappy and it seems he has a fancy for this other girl. Well no better way to dump him! Just don't do it too dramatically. How do you feel about this anyways?
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:07 pm

Hi hun,
It's hard to break up with someone that you'e been with for such a long time...but this looks like a big thing. You need to confront him about it. You'll know from his response whether he's lying or not. But my suggestion would be that this relationship is over. If you feel like you don't have those same feelings that you had for him a while ago...then it's time to end it now. There's no point dragging osmething out that could get potentially worse. Sorry hun.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives