I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO scared wot shud i do?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO scared wot shud i do?

Postby Babe 4eva idst » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:28 pm

Hi guys,

Right, u c there's dis boy i like at skool but i'm afraid to ask him out cos he's really popular and all ready has a girlfriend. I'm so jealous. i won't ask him because im afraid i'll make a fool of my self :oops: as i have done in a past relationship. I really need your help guys plz reply.

Luv ya all and try to e-mail me privately
Babe 4eva idst
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:43 pm

The fact that he is already with a Girlfriend says you shouldn't do it.

When he does become single again then snap him up.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lorelei » Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:01 pm

You sound like you don't know him very well and just fancy him from afar. Why not make an effort to speak to him, NOT ask him out, be friends with him. If he gets to know you and likes you too, then he'll probably dump his girlfriend and go out with you instead and you won't have to risk making a fool of yourself. I don't think you should go up to him and ask him out if he has a girlfriend coz that will make you look bad. Be patient!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:23 pm

u may like him but his got a girlfriend. do what lorelei says but let him decide how he feels and when his split with his girl, if he does.
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Llisa » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:37 pm

Hey hun,
I agree with everyone so far. This guy has a girlfriend...which is a big red light to stay away! You never want to be the cause of a breakup...ESPECIALLY if the guy is popular...your name will be dragged through the dirt...trust me. Back it off and wait and see if they break up on their own. IF they do...THEN you can start talking to him, and see how he feels about you, but not before that. As for being nervous? Hey, the worst thing he can say is no...right?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Babe 4eva idst » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:35 pm

he split up today now wot shud i do
Babe 4eva idst
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mr.L » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:44 pm

dnt rush it, make friends with him first or at least let the dust setlle yer dont go into a full on relationship straight away.
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:26 pm

Don't be a rebound girl!! Wait a little while, speak to him, get to know him first.
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:25 am

Cathing a guy on the rebound is the absolute worst thing you can do. You need to sit back, relaxm and have patience. Be his friend for a LONG while before you move into anything more drastic. ok?
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives