is it sexual abuse?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

is it sexual abuse?

Postby stressed » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:31 am

[color=darkblue][/color] i need help you see i have been with my boyfriend for 3 weeks now and since 2 weeks ago all he want every day is sex. and i always end up giving in. i tell him to stop and he keeps doin it and laughing as if its some sort of joke but im not finding it funny im very brussed on my insides and my breasts are very sore. the other day we were lead on his bead and i was prtending to be asleep and he put his hands down my nickers and wen i pretended to turn over he quickly moved his hand im not sure if this is classed as sexual abuse could someone please tell me! :( :cry:
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:19 pm

it is sexual abuse... and possibly rape. But definately sexual abuse. You should dump him his using you for sex and if ya want cos its a serious crime, turn him into the police.
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Llisa » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:40 pm

OH my goodness hun...
Love, this is definitly abuse. In fact, it IS rape. You told him to stop? And he keeps doing it anyways? It's rape. Even if you didn't tell him to stop, it's called voluntary rape...which means you consent to it...but not willingly. Doll, you need to leave that guy, and seriously, turn him over to the police. You might find it embarassing, but in the long run, it's definitly worth it. You will be saving yourself, and in the long run, you could be saving many other girls.
My heart is with you...will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Westwood » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:03 pm

Put your foot down. If he wants sex, tell him to go somewhere else for it. If he persists, POLICE are on 999.
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mr_bump » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:19 pm

hun dont stay there a minute longer, hes a creep - sex is something that is enjoyed between TWO people.

Give him the elbow, youll no doubt find someone who will treat you with respect in the future! :D
mr_bump
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sandyman » Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:14 am

Look Babe find your self a loving relationship, this tossa is not worth it, but if you think you love him you could have problems dumping him i know.
But remember this. He only wants you for sex, he don't care about your feelings as long as he gets what he wants. and sooner or later he will move on to some other poor cow, leaving you feeling worse than you do now Get some self respect back, take control of your life and tell him where to go. Be stong. All The Best.
sandyman
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:02 am

nice language sandyman...
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby what_is_life » Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:29 pm

First of all do you love him? Do you consider this to be a serious relationship? If it is talk to him tell him how you feel, If he wont listen and carrys on joking about, then he doesn't respect you leave him 4 sure, and make it clear to him why! I wouldn't class this a s been rape myself but definetly sexual abuse, don't be soft either, dont just tell him shout at him to stop.

I wish you all the luck in the world!, the rest is up to you

Me. x
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Leave girl!

Postby Cat Queen » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:42 pm

Don`t let a guy treat you like that! He DOES NOT love you. he`s using you for sex, for his own pleasure. Please leave him,before it really starts to hurt and scar you, both psyhically and mentally. Good luck
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby slayer111 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:51 am

You need to get the outta there, fast. What he is doing is *completely* wrong. At very least, put your foot down and don't give in to him... But I'd advise dumping him, and maybe even getting the police involved. You're worth more than how this guy is treating you.
slayer111
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lorelei » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:42 pm

I totally agree with everyone, there is no excuse for that behaviour, you are being seriously violated and abused here. PLEASE don't take it any more, get the hell outta there!!!! I wish you all the best and good luck!xxx[/b]
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Foxy136 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:16 pm

I agree with all the advice above. i also think that having sex after a week in a relationship is wrong and by doing that you may have given off the wrong signals. However if he forced you the first time he is even more of a creep.

Just remember in a relationship i think you should make love not just have sex and that isnt happening here. Please leave him and if he will not leave you alone alert someone of the situation and possible the police.

I hope it turns out ok. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Good luck.

Foxy xx
Foxy136
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mariamaria » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:56 pm

yup everybody here is right. If he doesn't like you for who you are and doesn't respect you and your choices, he's not the guy for you, hun. Do something about it. You deserve SO MUCH better than that. Don't give in to creepy guys like that. Get to know a guy first before you have sex with him. Take care. Best wishes and good luck! :D
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

hmmm

Postby Zombie » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:35 pm

I agree
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lesley-Anne » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:33 pm

hey hon, i totaly agree with everyone here, he shouldn't force you into sex and if he seriously cared about you then he WOULDNT want to force you into sex before you wanted it!! I think you should have a talk with him but whatever you decide good luck :)
Lesley-Anne
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Next

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives