i cant dump him

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i cant dump him

Postby stressed » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:03 am

for all those viewers who read my other topic "is it sexual abuse" i asked if all he wants me for is sex and he asures me he doesnt but it still feels like hes pressuring me. like last nite we were playin around and he started 2 do thrusting movement on top of me i had 2 yell at him 5 times be4 he would stop. i cant dump him cos apart from that hes the best boyfriend ive had and wen hes not tryin for sex he treats me like a princess. i forgot to say in my last topic the fact that im 15 and hes 20 please help im so stuck!!!
im afraid to loose him but yet i cant cope with his sex drive :cry:
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:08 am

NO! you've got to lose him! dont you see his only being nice for sex! its illegal what youre doing anyway! its paedofilia! sorry to sound so harsh but YOU HAVE GOT TO DUMP HIM. The age gap may not seem a lot but his an adult and your still developing and if his such a good boyfriend why wont he listen to you about sex?! His really using you and ur falling for it. His being nice to you so you give him sex! His a paedofile and a pervert a rapist and a sexual abuser, is that a good boyfriend?!
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby stressed » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:12 am

i dont no i rele need help
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:27 am

no uve got to, his a fool and u need to dump him
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby stressed » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:41 am

yeah but i love him so much man i rele need to cut
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:48 am

i have friends who cut aswell and i have done it before. I can talk to you in other posts about that. But you say you love him but you havent been going out long it may not be love maybe just a feel of being wanted. He really is using you and sorry if its upsetiing but his a loser. His not doing anythingfor you and he may treat you like a princess but he is only doing that so you will have sex with him. Remember you're only 15 as it is, i am too, and sex isn;t legal yet but it happens everywhere, i know. But this guy his too old and Do you think this relationship will go anywhere? Sorry but he is using you you need to dump him or he needs to compeltely change over night and that won't happen...
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:23 am

HI hun,
I responded to your other post and gave you advice, and I think I should deinfilty give you advice on this too. Hunny, he ISN"T a good boyfriend. Good boyfriend do NOT pressure you into having sex, no matter how sweet they are when they aren't pressuring you. Why is he treating you like a princess? To get you in the mood to have sex with him. Trust me doll, you NEED to say goodbye to this guy. Write him an e-mail, send him a text, tell him over the phone even if you don't want to face him, and if he keeps bothering you, report him to the police. Do it! I know it's hard, really i do, but you need to do this for yourself. I think you think you can't function without him...that you need him, and you're young enough that I'll let you think that for now, but let me tell you baby, you're your own woman, and you don't need a man to be a whole person! Loose the guy before something really, really bad happens...and trust me, it very well might.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives