mixed signals

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

mixed signals

Postby buttercup » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:03 pm

im sill on the same person that guy he seems to have put a curse on me amd i cant let him go!! i know i hurt him by not tell the truth and it was important!! im only 20 divorcing now and i didnt tell him!! i had an affair with this a guy i hate my hubby!! i am completely besottled over him he was my life and my best friend!! we used to ignore each other and still do in ways but now when we do see each we look each other like we used too then we shy away!! i miss him loads!! i see hes mum loads too and she waves and smiles her and me got on the best!! wat me do!! im going mad and getting nowhere
buttercup
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:04 am

Hi hun,
It's a sad situation when people get married too young, and then pay for it either later in life, or soon afterwards. But, since you are getting a divorce, and I don't think you're going to try and save this marriage...I suggest you talk to the heart throb and tell him you're feeling and apologize for what you'd done. If he accepts the apology, fine, then continue on a relationship with him, and tyr and be happy...just don't get married again so soon! But, if he is too upset by what you've done, I suggest you leave it and consider it a lesson well learned. Try to be more careful in the future ok doll?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives