Internet Love who has a girlfriend

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Internet Love who has a girlfriend

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:32 pm

I've been talking to this lad over the internet now for about 15 month's now, we have met up a few times and have fallen in love wih each other. Problem is that he has a girlfriend who he has been seeing for the past 4 years, he tells me she treats him like dirt, but wont dump her cos he loves her too and doesnt like the thought of her being with anyone else. I didnt see him having a girlfriend at the begining being a problem as i thought it was just a little bit of fun, but now we have fallen for each other it's a pain. I really don't know what to do, should i keep with him in the hope that one day he will get rid of her or do i try and forget and move on? :-?
Last edited by emma_leigh_2003 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:16 am

HI hun,
I'm a litlte confused here...you say that you've fallen for each other, but he still says that he doens't want to leave her because he doesn't like the thought of being with anybody else? Are you sure that it isn't just YOU that's fallen for HIM? It doesn't sound like he feels the same way. The chances of him leaving her sound slim, and it's not fair for you ot wait around in hopes that eventually he will. Try and moveon and find somebody who is just DYING to be with you.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:19 am

No it's not him who doesn't like the thought of being with someone else, he wouldn't like the thought of HIS GIRLFRIEND being with someone else if he dumped her
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives