cant choose

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

cant choose

Postby lil girl » Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:57 pm

hi am 16 a have been with my bf for a year and a half the thing is a went to a party myself last week and found i was enjoying myself so much without my b/f.i was getting attention from other boys and ijust felt as though i was alive i felt way sexy and i hate having sex with my b/f even though this is the only by i have ever been with sexually. we never go out an am sooo bored, think is we are still together but am unhappy i have found masel wanting other things e.g meeting new boys and not feeling tied down at 16. we are moving in together this september for uni but i just dont know what to do.i love him and everything but i think i could see him as more of a friend. am i a sluty witch for wanting to know other boys?
lil girl feels mudddked please help her :roll:
love an kisses
lil girl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:14 am

Hi hun,
You're right, you are awfully young to be tied down. No, you aren't a slutty b**** for wanting to flirt witn other guys and what not. Wanting to have SEX with other boys isn't all that good though. Being so young, you have a lot opptiosn available to you, and you're just beginning to discover that. Moving in with someone so young is an awfully big step as well. You say that you love your boyfriend, which is a good thing, but I think you may be loving him as just a friend, and not as anything else. This is totally normal and ok. Everything you're feeling is normal. What you need to do though is talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you're feeling. YOu never know, he might just be in the same position. Take time to think this through, and until you have it all sorted out, I strongly suggest that you not move in with him. It could make things a whole lot more messier if you decide to leave in a short time. ok?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives