does my boyfriend still care.

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

does my boyfriend still care.

Postby xbunglex » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:26 pm

Hiya
i was wondering if anyone could help.ive been going out with this guy 4 5 months now which is my longest relationship yet. the thing is sometimes i feel as though he dont care bout me and only bout himself. the first months were brill and i thought i was in love. hes already finished it twice because he said he was too stressed etc with exams. although he started cing this girl when we broke up we got back together but now i feel as though i cant trust him he says he couldnt go out with anyone but me i dont know if hes just trying to b nice or he means it. since we got back together i worry everytime he starts to talk to another girl incase it was her, ive also become really paranoid about myself too and about how i look am i being paranoid?
xbunglex
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby what_is_life » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:41 pm

Hi, been paranoid is an absolubte killer, i dont know if i read this wrong but if he's seen someone else whilst you split up, but split up with you in the first place because of the stress of his exams then it might of just been an excuse, get him sorted and back on track becuase once your paranoid its hard to go back, i know the feelin.

Asking him how he feels about you is probably the best thing to do to put your mind at ease.

Good luck! Me. x
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Boy trouble

Postby mixed up chick » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:42 pm

hey, u hafta sort dis guy out. i understand dat exams r stressful bt he cnt jst dump u every time he has a bad day. and him sayin he was stressed cld of been an excuse jst so he cld go out wiv another girl, which aint rite. he shldnt b able 2 jst pick u up and chuck u dwn whenever he wants. u hafta tlk and discuss whether ur relationship is gonna work. cos if he keeps treatin u like dat i dnt knw how it can.
Sorry 2 b so blunt bt i hope evryfin goes okay between u 2, Goodluck.
mixed up chick

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives