kissing problem!!!!!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

kissing problem!!!!!!!

Postby justin_luver » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:40 pm

ok this is gonna sounds realli stupid but here it goes anyway

i have kissed sum1 b4 (using toungues an woteva) but i was an he was drunk, an i now have a different bf, an wen i went to kiss him the other day it just wasnt working, i felt soo embarressed by it, he said it doesnt matter but i hate it, whats up with me?
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby teenager with problems » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:33 pm

it doesnt sound silly and ive neva kissed any1! but thats bcus im not ready yet and i avent found the rite person. I would suggest the reason ure findin it weird is because ure nervous you need to relax. I went to kiss my last boyfriend and nearly the same thing happened to me. Just relax and dont kiss him until your sure and ready, but dont be embarrassed. Good luck :D
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:39 pm

he might just be bad at kissing? and the drunkness covered it up? It's kind of hard to give advice, you know how to kiss, go with the flow.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby fooking_biatch » Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:35 pm

hey!
I always feel really nervous about kissing guys the first time. I have a similar problem, I find it really difficult to kiss guys infront of their mates. Are you alone when you kiss or are other people around? x
fooking_biatch
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:25 am

Hi hun,
Nope, sounds like you're completely normal! With a new guy is always different and weird, and different people have different kissing styles. You just have to kepe working at it until you feel comfortbale. There's no RIGHT way to kiss and trust me, you will get better and more confident with practice.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives