should i call it a day

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

should i call it a day

Postby jed1 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:09 pm

Need some help and advise, been seeing my G F for about 8 Months now and like her alot and she is mad about me, the problem is we are so different in our upbringing and view on lots of things, we constantly seem to be battling, we do talk about our problems and things seem to be great for a week or so after but then some thing else will crop up and we're back to square one, she seems to worry about everything and is always trying to look for the bad side in people and things that happen where as im generally much more relaxed and easy going, i do care about her alot but feel that things shouldn't be this difficult, i find it very confusing if i do love her then we should battle though our differences it just seem that we have been doing this now for far to long and i can't see where or when it will end so we can fully enjoy eachothers company, should i call it a day now so we can both find happeness with people more in tune to ourselves?????????? please help
jed1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby teenager with problems » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:40 pm

Thats difficult one. i would suggest that if youve had many arguments then there cant be many more to come, just be positive and optimistic. Next time you do fall out or if your talking subtly bring in marriage counciling, this worked for my friends realtionship they werent married but there now arguing alot less and are engaged. If you feel this wont help and that there is no future in the relationship either talk to your girlfriend or do move on but you need to be 100% sure thats what u want to do. Good luck :)
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives