Ex problems!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ex problems!!!

Postby LANDER » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:38 pm

I split up with my boyfriend of 9 months, 3 months ago and can't seem to get over him, this is mostly due to him messing my head up. We split up because he got off with someone who was a female friend of his, in a nightclub, told me the next day, think maybe, so that I would dump him.I said we need some time apart, but that didn't help and he began going out with her the week afterwards, which I was totally gutted about. When we first split up he txt me and we met up for a drink, just as mates and he kissed me on the cheek, now this has now moved on to a prolonged kiss on the lips. Does he still want to be with me or is he just making a fool of me?? I would love to get back with him, but its just whether I could trust him again, we were so good together. He is now with someone with two children from different fathers and is 3 years older than him. I don't understand why he isn't with me and would rather go out with someone like that. :( :( Help!!!
LANDER
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby turner_s » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:31 pm

I've never written advice before but your story moved me Lander.

You sound so lovely and caring and this bloke is walking all over your feelings and more importantly your heart.

Please forget about him, its not worth the heart ache.

My sister was in the same situation years ago, and I told her from the heart to let him go, to cut a long story short she did and now shes got a lovely little boy and another on the way.

There are happy endings, you know in your heart of hearts what to do, make the right choice.

Love Sarah
turner_s
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives