i'm getting beaten up 4 loving sum1!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i'm getting beaten up 4 loving sum1!!!

Postby mosh_babe » Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:43 am

please help me so many problems have arose from one little kiss!!!! :(

last saturday i went to a friends house with 2 people who fancied me and 1 who i fancied (who had a girlfriend :()...

we were having a really fun time when one of my friends alex duck taped me and the guy i fancied into the attic with the light off

It was really quiet and i was just like sat on his knee

Suddenly and i can't remember how we just like kissed and it was amazing!!!

But the main problem is that his (ex) girlfriend seems to be the leader of some psychotic scally group and they're after me! no joke!! the last two nights they have been waiting for me when i get off the bus.. about 20 of them all ready to pound me and they say they won't give up. They live fairly local so i can't leave my house! I'm like living in fear and i dont know what to do to make them give up. i can't go out to see friends or just walk down to the bus stop because im so scared. they want to kill me litrally.

If i tell the police they'll want to hurt me even more for telling!!

please if you have any idea of what to do tell me!!!

xxx
mosh_babe
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby what_is_life » Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:19 pm

Hey, First of all you NEED to tell somebody, have you got any GOOD friends that are willing to be by your side? Telling the police is a good idea and by the sounds of it couldn't get any worse, been beaten up and having them all arrested is better than been beaten up and them continuing to terrorise you!

Both my parents work for the Youth Offending Team and i know that as long as the lay one finger on you and harm you they can be caught and put on a 'Final Warning' If they do anything else after that it's bye bye for them and there off to prison.

Do not suffer in silence! get people told about it and try to stick close to GOOD friends who you trust not to run off!

Good Luck! Me x.
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives