I love her, help!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I love her, help!

Postby shroon » Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:21 pm

Ive been going out with my girlfriend for a year and a half now. I love her so much, honestly think that she is the one for me. For the past few months shes completaly changed however. She wants to go out more and has started getting other guy's phone numbers. She recently told me that she doesnt find me sexyally attractive any more(that really hurt), and she doubts if she'll ever sleep with me again.
When we do go out she gets reallly drunk and ignores me for the whole night as if she doesnt know me. I have told my girlfriend how unhappy this makes me, but yet she continues to hurt me. :oops:
I can understand why she has one off sex, but she also said to me that she loved me.

I love her so much, I would do anything for her, But im very unhappy.
What should I do? :roll:
shroon
Just Landed
Just Landed

awwww

Postby bubblequeen » Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:08 pm

well i think that this is thoroughly unfair of her....and it is a shame that you love her so much and she is treating you in this way!!

to be honest i would think that it is best to end the relationship with her...coz u r obviouly not happy any more...and she can't be if she is behaving in such a manner!!

how old r you guys anyway?? coz if you are young she is just growing up....wanting to do what her single mates are doing.

she may still love you, but she just might not be IN love wit you any more...does that make sense to you?? you can love some one, but not always be in love with them.for the sake of your own sanity i would leave the relation ship,, which i no will be hard..but honestly you will only get more unhappy and what is the point of that??

hope this has helped you
the need to talk
bubblequeen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives