my boyfreind is bi sexual

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

can this relationship work

yes
63%
no
38%

Total votes : 8

my boyfreind is bi sexual

Postby mouse » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:31 pm

i have been married for 5 years but have recently started an affair with an ex boyfriend that i went out with in my teens. we love each other very much and have lots in comman and enjoy each others company but he has recently confided in me that he is more attracted to men than women. he hasnt had any other partners since we split up 8 years ago and had two gay encounters when he was in his teens. my dilemma is can we make a succesful relationship if i leave my husband. i dont know any gay or bi sexual men to ask if it is possible for someone that is 70% gay to have a successful relationship with a woman. he has said that if he wasnt with me he would probably prefer a relationship with a man. i am concerned that if we stay together he will never be able to experience enough relationships in order to be truly sure of what he wants even though he says he wants to be with me :-? .
mouse
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Foxy136 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:11 pm

This relationship could work as long as he was satisfied within it. People can be both attracted to men and women and a realtionship can work as long as they are happy with what they have. I mean straight people can be in a relationship and be happy and not fancy/want any others of the opposite sex. It would have to be the same with this person, they would have to want you and not any other men or women. This person however sounds confused plus with your current marital status im not sure if this replationship whould be a happy productive one, at least not at the moment.

I think you both need a bit more time to sort out what you really want. Would you want your husband if this other man was not interested. If yes then this might not be the best path to take, and if no you should give yourself time to get over one relationship befor getting into the next.

Good luck i hope that helps
Foxy xx
Foxy136
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives