I like someone who doesn't want to ruin our friendship

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I like someone who doesn't want to ruin our friendship

Postby Nicky » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:55 pm

Help!!!! Today I found out that the guy im majorly in love with would never go out with me. He says im really fine and a really good friend but he says if we go out it would ruin our friendship, but I wouldnt let it ruin our friendship.
Plz help!!!!!!!!
Luv Nicky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cry:
Nicky
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby plattsy_girl » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:03 pm

Face it. he's making excuses love. Maybe hes got a nice personality and actually likes you as a friend, but would never think of goin out with u. U wouldn't exactly tell u're m8 u would never go out with them if they like you. He's just being nice. :cry:
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Nicky » Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:44 pm

So should i just leave it or should i try and talk to him and work on this?
Write Back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :roll:
Nicky
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:07 pm

Hi hun,
Well, there's not a whole lot you can do in this situation, although I can't stress enough how wrong he could be. I was friends with a guy for a long time...we helped each other through difficult situations and whatnot. He decided that we would be a great boyfriend girlfriend match. I wasn't all up for the idea, becuase I felt the same way your guy friend feels. But I gave it a shot anyways. We had a great relationship, but after a while realized that it just wasn't working. We ended our boyfriend girlfriend stage and went to just being regualr friends. We are closer now then we ever were, and we boht learned a lot from our experience. Coming together like that made our reltionship better.... You might want to suggest this to your guy friend, but then again, I do know that not all relationships turn out the way ours did. Best of luck to you, and I hope in the end it all works out.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby plattsy_girl » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:12 pm

Hi again. Well you have to ask your self whether it is worth risking your friendship. Is he that good a friend or is it not going to be the end of the world if u have a relationship and it doesn't work out?? Get back to me bout what you do. :lol:
Loreal, because you're worth it...
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Hi yall! Its me Nicky!

Postby Nicky » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:49 pm

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone I know's saying find someone new but I don't want to I'm gonna talk to him normally on Friday c what happens
I think we'd b great 2gether hope he feels the same way!!!!
Thanx to everyone for their support.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nicky
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby plattsy_girl » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:25 pm

You go girl! If it turns out bad (hopefully it wont) who needs em any way. Good Luck :P
Loreal, because you're worth it...
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives